Reviews for Field Trip Gone Wrong
crystal voorhees chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
umm where can i find that emblem at? oh and this is really good
Sun-Moon4ever chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
This Story Is So Freakin' AWESOME, and it saddens me that your not continuing this story it's really is the best 13th Ghost story I've read, and good luck with your other stories...:)
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
Put the Jackal in more! He the dad of Alex so he deserve to be with his daughter! Also why not have Alex date Royce and Drake date Rose. Plus Ryan should stop chasing people so Alex doesn't run away from him.
Malie guy chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
You need to have a jackal pov
Krystal chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
I was SO excited when I got the email saying there was another chapter. :c
Okay.
Thisblows chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I seriously couldn't even get through one chapter. This Mary Sue, weird-emo kid, story is terrible. Way to shit out a real steamer, this shouldn't have so many reviews.
Allie chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
Love it keep going
vxnityprince chapter 24 . 6/24/2012
I love this so much! _ but I wonder if Alex is going to end up dating someone... But anyways please update!
GingerDepphead chapter 24 . 4/17/2012
please update soon! this storys amazing! but i really hope its royce and alex :P
Ashley D chapter 24 . 11/19/2011
Dude if Royce is with Alice then who is Alex going to end up with? Also please finish the story this is the best 13th ghosts story i ever read.
You got canon wrong man chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
WHAT IS THIS MARY AND MARTY SUE BULLSHIT?
little firework chapter 23 . 10/9/2011
Awesome! I really love this story!
ShiloCoulter chapter 22 . 8/4/2011
I like it!
Alice chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Will I fight with Drake? */gasp* LOL
IJustWannaBeMe.DontJudge chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
The turd out of my ass could write better than this shit. GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF BITCH. YOUR STORY DOESN'T DESERVE SO MANY REVIEWS.