Reviews for Olympian Madness
ashley2876 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I loved this story the first time I read it, and with the addition I still love it :)
DaGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Yeah! Go Canada! :p
Oh, the story was nice too :D
Gi chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Haha I love the Canadian references- I've never been but I've heard only good things about it :)
excentricaluli chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
well it was nice I like it :)
animegus farmus chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This deserved a review just for the reworking of the prayer at the beginning. Hockey indeed, best sport ever. As for the rest, it was fun. Seeing what actually went on in the Labyrinth during the Olympic run would have been great, too. But then, we must let Sarah get back in time to watch whichever Winter Olympics this was (because let's face it, we don't do so well in the Summer ones, sigh).
pipa chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
A great moral in this story: don't fuck with Canada.
rockndasha chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
yeii! i definetly luv this story! plz make a sequel? its just soooo addictive :P and yeii to canada :D anyways, like i said, fantastic story!
austheke chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Cuuuuuuute. XD I do wish that the actual run were described in more detail-I'd have liked to see Sarah kicking some Faerie ass! But I loved the ball scene, with the other king and his human queen, and with Sarah's veiled insults. And poor Jareth, foiled by movable furniture. Altogether a really sweet story; I enjoyed it a lot.

~Aus
It'sOnlyForever chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
sometimes...being american sucks. even our best hockey players are canadian...
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh, I loved this! Very creative and original!
Coriacea chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hockey is the best, ha ha. I was tickled pink when I read your Hockey Prayer at the beginning of the story. Anyhow, you have mastered the magic of the Labyrinth once again, making it thrilling and interesting all the way through. Well wrought!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Enjoyed it - especially the Canadian bits. ;) Thanks for sharing! And...um, go USA? :)
S.M.W chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I agree with Sarah! Stupid Stupid Canadians! Oh well America can't win them all :) Great story by the way I LOVED it!
notwritten chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Canada did good at the Olympics this year with gold meals. I agree. Yeah Canada. I like this story you wrote. Keep smiling. :-)
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Ah, that was fun! But Sarah's right about one thing. Damn Canadians... even beat Germany xD (but at least we're better than the US ;P )

Really enjoyed the story, keep up the god work!

~Yumi