Reviews for Shades of Gray
Philosophize chapter 5 . 2/5
Please don't abandon... This is a good story.
czar.flip chapter 5 . 1/8
I'm on the edge of my seat here! Haha
Pretty please update?
omh666 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Auh, nearly a year since the last update? Here's hoping there's more to come.
Silverrosestorm chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Ooooo! THis is getting interesting! I like what you have going here!
lordblink chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Ok, not a bad story so far. The question I pose to you is, are you planning on continuing it? It has been well over a year now. From what I can tell, it has the potential to be an extremely cool story, so long as you are going to continue it. It might be a good idea to include descriptions of the training from the knights, just to give description of why Harry and Hermione can perform better than previous. I'm looking forward to seeing if you plan on finishing this.
Angels Falls8 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
I hope that your muse comes back to this story! Can't wait to see what happens next
Starfox5 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Interesting premise. I hope you'll continue this, I am curious to see how both the demon plot and Hermione's relationship to Harry turn out.
Goundry chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I know it's been a while scince this was updated but I hope your planning to continue it
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
You gotta add more chapters soon pleaseeee.
My Alternate Reality chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Very interesting twist. I am liking this new Harry and hermione.
Desiraes0220 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
ok im stopping while I just absolutly love most of your stories throwing a "demon" into the mix like you have this chapter totaly ruined the story for me and it was going so well. edit this chapter and the next few seeing as tho im sure it is metioned in those too, by taking out the deamon part and just leave the headmaster a meddling old fool with a god complex and it will be fine even with some weird order that fights even just take out any demon parts and you will have me back. Sorry but if you want to keep going in this direction that is your choice as it is now your story it just wont be for me anymore other then that good job even with some chapters being un-betaed your writing is good :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I'm glad you updated this story but it feels as if there's been some shift in either the plot or writing style. I just can't connect this chapter with the last four. I keep thinking that this demon business was not planned. I dunno why...
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
good so far keep it up
Spartan Ninja chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I can see why you adopted this story, it's really good. My question is how many chapters will it be until you put in your own? Please update soon.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Nice seeing it updated, you are not the only one that got hooked from the start, I like the whole amorously manipulative thing Harry's got going.
The demon is certainly a big twist, my first thought is that Fawkes may become important later on, is he still a Light creature in this fic, and if so, how or why is he bound to Dumbledore?