Reviews for Shades of Gray
LJ Summers chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Well, this is a really unique divergence. I like it. I hope you someday get back to it. :)
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Glad Hermione can fluster him, too.

Looking forward to seeing Augusta.
LJ Summers chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
He's so Slytherin. lol
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Really not thrilled with Harry in this chapter. If he had given her just ten minutes, he probably could have had her willing cooperation.

But. It's kind of sexy when Harry goes all dubcon, so... yeah. Fanfic. lol
desireejones99 chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Well it is very interesting, would love to read more
Philosophize chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
Please don't abandon... This is a good story.
czar.flip chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
I'm on the edge of my seat here! Haha
Pretty please update?
omh666 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Auh, nearly a year since the last update? Here's hoping there's more to come.
Silverrosestorm chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Ooooo! THis is getting interesting! I like what you have going here!
lordblink chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Ok, not a bad story so far. The question I pose to you is, are you planning on continuing it? It has been well over a year now. From what I can tell, it has the potential to be an extremely cool story, so long as you are going to continue it. It might be a good idea to include descriptions of the training from the knights, just to give description of why Harry and Hermione can perform better than previous. I'm looking forward to seeing if you plan on finishing this.
Angels Falls8 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
I hope that your muse comes back to this story! Can't wait to see what happens next
Starfox5 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Interesting premise. I hope you'll continue this, I am curious to see how both the demon plot and Hermione's relationship to Harry turn out.
Goundry chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I know it's been a while scince this was updated but I hope your planning to continue it
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
You gotta add more chapters soon pleaseeee.
My Alternate Reality chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Very interesting twist. I am liking this new Harry and hermione.