Reviews for Life's a Headline Story
I.Eat.Bishie's chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This Eli that you created is so sweet! I just love how you explained how he didn't like opening up to people and how he just couldn't help it with Auden!

And that last moment was just so perfect!
RLBB chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aw so perfect. I really loved Eli's take on the situation, you wrote it so well!
UrgeToDance chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was very nicely written! I reall enjoyed reading it from Eli's point of view. He's amazing. )
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Wonderful!
clarinetto14 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awww this is adorable! You should do more in Eli's point of view!
love10134 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Love it so much!
ToTaLy-WeIrD-aNd-PROUD chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is amazing. :) I love how you made his thoughts totaly in character, and not, you know... out of character, haha. xP I like seeing his thoughts, too. I'm always curious about what the other person is thinking, and it's awesome to have an idea. I can't say how much I love this :D I read along with it, too! I read a couple paragraphs from the book, then read the same part in your story xD

Can I please request something? Since you're so good at this... could you maybe, y'know... write his view of the first time they kissed...? Jusssst and request. Because that would seriously be awesome xD If you decide to do that, let me know!

I'm gonna go check out your other stories now xD
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Hellooo:-)

Remember me? I read your 10 Things I Hate About You stories! Anyway, I was re-reading 'When Reality Beats Dreaming', 'cuz I LOVE that story, when I decided to read more of your work. I LOVE Along For The Ride, so I read this, & it's just as good as your 10 Things stories! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it!
KimLuvv chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aww that was so cute! I love the story and your little one-shot sorta too!
Wonton22496 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh my goodness I dont usually read remakes of chapters in someone elses pov but i am glad as hell i read this one. That was beautifully written and I think that was the most acurate remake of a chapter i have ever read. My god did u do a wonderful job! Wow. I loved it! Keep up this amazing work!
HolyHippogriffs96 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This really good! I could really understand what Eli was feeling, and it hinted at what Auden was feeling too. I read Along for the Ride, and I thought that if it was from Eli's point of view it would just like this. Personally my favorite part was when Eli was opening up to Auden. His thoughts were really concerned and sincere, i think you did a really great job! I'd really like to read other chapters from the book too.
ItStHeCaRiBbEaN chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was perfect :) I loved your interpretation of Eli's POV
smdbro chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
GGOD (:
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This is AWESOMES! i cannot belive you have only got 9 reviews! But I don't think Sarah Dessen communities are visited a lot...:(

Well...I LOVED IT! Would love to see more from Eli...he is one of my favourite Sarah Dessen characters :)

Keep writing and I will read and review :)
LiVeLoVeReAdTwIhOsTmAxRiDe chapter 1 . 4/6/2010