Reviews for Sherlock Struggles
Gigi Esmeralda chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Great story! So sad... With such angst and fear... No one should be subjected to this! You did a great job and I really loved the way you wrote. Added to my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Such angst... He's so lonely and helpless... I felt every gasp of fear he felt... Poor Sherlock...
You made small masterpice! I highly recomend you to keep writing! I love the whole of it!
PharoahZ chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
That was fantastic! I love your style of writing and how you got your point across without being overgraphic. Very well done.
PastaU chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I actually cried. This story is brilliant.
Silver Mudblood chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This story is great! :) It would be awesome if you expanded it and wrote about Sherlock's recovery and how John deals with the guilt. You could also do how John gets him to trust men again. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
not my cup of tea
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was very well written. And no, you didn't scare me off :). Nice characterization!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is a very well written story. You personify Holmes and Watson very accurately. Nice job!
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was done very well. Thank you for sharing!
edgarallennope chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Really good! Poor Sherly
ASHEY-MEOW chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
write another chapter please! it is really sweet at the end nice plot too
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
OMG! Poor Sherlock! That Is A Truly Horrifying This To Experience. & Being Afraid Of Men Is Something That's Totally Acceptable. And Even Expected.
Starkening chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Almost made me tear up :'( you should keep writing more!
AkaSpada97 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Poor Sherlock! I feel so bad for him, I hope those assholes get what they deserve! Good job on the story by the way; I thought it worked really well!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012