Reviews for Warmth and Comfort
N Umbra chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
And I'm tearing up. Beautiful.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
and then they all lived happily ever after and the end of the 5th book didn't happen!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Perfect :')
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was great. Why couldn't JKR put things like this in the book. Why did she think the poor kid didn't deserve love and nobody can convince me the Weasleys were suppose to be the ones he got love from. For the love of Merlin Arthur and Molly still had him calling them Mr. And Mrs. At the end of seven years. Ginny was nothing but a fangirl and that never changed even after she dated him in book six after Dumbles funeral she said the reason she loved him was because she knew who would go after Voldy. Ron who deserted him time and again. None of the Weasleys except Ron ever wrote him, yeah let's keep all but one Weasley alive and kill off the one adult Harry trusted to turn to when he was scared. As for Dumbles that old coot truly didn't care for Harry because any man that would condemn a child to the life he lived with the Dursleys knowing it was going to be bad didn't give jack shit about him and like Snape said in that memory he made sure he lived to die like a pig for slaughter. Sorry. But when I see the love from Sirius for Harry like in this story it makes me so mad JKR didn't let Harry have that.
8SimpleSecrets chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Awww...awww...awww... *slaps herself* I think that was all my mouth could come out with at the time. I may have tears in my eyes (curses you and your unbelievable skills of writing!). I think that you should consider sending this to Order of the Phoenix publisher and tell them to put this is the story, it's the scene that we all know is missing. Another great piece of work :)
Furball101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Aw, that was such a cute story! I loved how cute and upset Harry was and I love how you potrayed, Sirius, caring and protective. :)
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was so adorable. I love how protective Sirius is. Great job!
TomRiddle4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
awwwwwwwww! que lindo!
Daughter of Thranduil chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was a lovely, moving read! Very nice portrayal of Sirius. :)
aerohead1980 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was so sweet. I loved it.
MaMoray chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You made me fangirl squee. Your oneshot is so sweet and touching. Wonderfully written! :)
padfoot3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
have tears in my eyes... love the story especially the last line...'his prongslet, his pup'. 3

10/10
xdiamondsxarexshinyx chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
*cries* so sweet! *collapses into sobs*
FreeVirtualHugs chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
aahh, my favrite type of fanfics, just cute adorable harry being cute and adorable and being comforted by a fatherly figure (preferably sirius/remmy). thankyou, not been having a great day so this make it a lot better :)

harry's uber sweet and cute in ur story!
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Awesome! Beautiful! I wish we had a scene like this in the book. Then again, if we had, you wouldn't have written such a beautiful piece. Keep it up!