Reviews for Warrior Legends: Battle at Midcreek
snowstripe482 chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
my idea of Longfang bieng the murderer increases...greatly
snowstripe482 chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
snowstripe482 chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
snowstripe482 chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
its Longfang! I just know it! I bet he's like Tigerstar. but then of course i'm just guessing.
snowstripe482 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
snowstripe482 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Littlecloud? WTF?
Warriors Heart chapter 40 . 8/3/2012
*le sob* I - am - *cries* - so sad - *blows nose* that this story is over! I got an email that you had updated and just about screamed. I'm not kidding when I say I like this just as much as the actual books. I so wish that I could know what happened to Lionheart/star. I still love these characters after so long and it was great to hear from them. Thanks for finishing3
It's a maze of jaffas chapter 40 . 8/2/2012
Ah! I can't believe I forgot about this story! It's been so long :P I must say, brilliant ending. I think it suited not only the story but your (amazing) writing style too and made for a perfect finale. You've made me want to start writing again haha :) I do hope you write more fanfics or even original stories, because I absolutely love the way you write.

Jaffa Maze
Embersky chapter 40 . 8/1/2012
Well, about time you updated XD Nice way to end it all. You gonna make a sequel?
MaximumRideFangLover97 chapter 38 . 7/31/2012
If there are two chapter left, then why have you not updated in over a year? Update! NOW!
Darkfur chapter 38 . 7/13/2012
I love it! But it's been a long time since you updated. What happened? I really loved this story, the way it was written, the feelings and emotions to it, and I hope you'll update this story and finish it!

mia1986 chapter 38 . 8/5/2011
i liked it
WyldClaw chapter 37 . 6/5/2011
what awesome warrior names: Frostcloud, lionhear and brightstripe.

i thought that Snowstars speech about brightstripe was really beautiful
Embersky chapter 38 . 5/8/2011
Sniffle... so touching...

Seriously though, I feel like I'm reading book it's so awesome. You'd better make a sequel or you are in humongous trouble.
Warriors Heart chapter 38 . 5/6/2011

XD Anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter too, mostly because we all have these few and far between moments that we can relate to: that moment that you simply never want to forget. Ironically, I had one tonight, but that's another story ;) I like it that I can relate to this. Keep up the good work!