Reviews for Day of the Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Good gosh! Probably one of the sweetest thing I've ever read! Hahaha, it's so like them to act the way they acted. I could see them perfectly in my mind's eye as I read. Awesome job! (:
-Scarlett Cherie
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
it was really

innocent!
Hinodeh chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Such a cute story. Ulquiorra was so purposeful and serious about giving her that hug. And it was a nice touch that he also thanked her for everything she had done for him in the past.

That line about Orihime liking to think that she was jaded now because it made her more interesting was spot on for her character.

Good to see a new Orihime/Ulquiorra story from you!
RyumaOmega chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Miss Soupy. This fanfic, to me, is another show of your genius in making fanfictions with Ulquiorra/Orihime pairings! This fanfic in my opinion is as great a fanfic as your other work of genius, Footprints in the Sand. Though there was no sex(lemon) or make out(lime) scenes, I could still feel the love and tenderness that they had for each other, just like you did in Footprints in the Sand. I hope that you will make another one shot that focuses on the follow up holiday of Valentines, White Day, so that Ulquiorra can give more than just a hug. "Wink, Wink" "Nudge, Nudge" Please update another fantastic Ulquiorra/Orihime fanfic as soon as you can! I promise you that I will read it. Keep up the great work!