Reviews for Distracted
Lancedark chapter 1 . 9/19
Alright, first, this story was really great! I actually read the full version in LJ, don't worry I'm old enough for this hahaha I'm just speechless after I finished the whole thing. Only few people can capture the whole 1xR personalities (well that's on my opinion..) and you nailed it my dear! I still prefer the canon stories for this two and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/13
Great writing. keep up the great work!
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
loved this!
Revy679 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love the dynamic between them in this story!
HereToRead84 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
love 1xR
Banshee4 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wonderful! i read the full version on you livejournal. it's wonderful.
Eliannora chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Nicely done
ReynardFox chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was a lovely read. It's always great to see more proper fiction with this particular pairing, since it's such a favourite target of fan rage. On top of that, you handled it so well! Thank you very much for sharing. :D
kansa chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Have read this one before, but it was nice to revisit it.
MEKbookworm chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I really adore this couple, I hate it gets bashed so often..I believe they are more complex than the stereotypical stories out there relate them to be. Just pure Heero x Relena gold! write more forever and after please! )
Aseru chapter 1 . 7/4/2010

NightsMist chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
i read the LJ version instead but cant comment there

i LOVE your stories!
and this one, omg
amazing :D
Aliketoreadalot chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hello! Just wanted to tell you I love your story. You always do the best Heero and Releena stories . For instance, Final Mission Status makes my heart melt whenever I read it.

Anywho, I stumbled across this one and it's equally as amazing. Though I do have a question, why was some of the content cut? I feel like such a pervert for wanting to read it, but it doesn't feel like I have read all of the story without those 6 pages. If you'd allow it, I would love to read them if you could send them to me in anyway.

Once again, thanks for the amazing read. When I have more time I plan to read your other stories .
Kanoyan Ines chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
i liked this a sweet...Heero's really cute here
MizuiroNeko chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
absolutly loved it XD but where are the cut out parts?