Reviews for Awakening
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Funny how I never noticed your FF collections before!

Wonderful piece and I do find the quote at the beginning very fitting. Yay for Tidus coming back and no traces of X-2! Haha... Sorry, I just didn't really revel in that game...

Eraya _~
Dendera chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Absolutely beautiful! Yuna and Tidus are among my favorite Final Fantasy couples, and you have captured the poignancy of their relationship magnificently! What a pleasure to have stumbled across this story, so articulately and elegantly written ;) I eagerly look forward to reading your other work and sincerely hope that you might likewise enjoy mine.
WalkerTexasWanker chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
i know thats not how it really is but who carres? its a good story
PriestOfYevon chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
I loved every word of it! Keep writing please!
Nienor chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
i almost cried. this was such a great explanation for what happened... i thought the end of the game was SO sad; i cried when i beat it. i didnt get why Tidus was swimming, but u explained it! simply beautiful. do more romantic stuff.
Vash's Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
*squeals* I LOVE THIS! it's going on my favorite's!

Oh. . .Um. . .*sighs* Yeah, I thought the water thing was because he was coming back, too, but then my friend told me that if you go back somewhere (forget where), the boy Fayth tells Tidus that he'll recreate him, but it'll be in a world/universe of water. But then, they are supposed to have a sequel coming out, which has Tidus, so I'm so confused. X.X; Neways, keep writing! You shoulda made a sequel. *pouts* -Jess
moo chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
I want more, write more, what happens afterwards
LCM chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
OMG! AND ACTUAL GOOOOOOOOOD YxT BWHA! YOU ROCK! YAY! *bistows author with cookies and gifts* BWHA! _ LOVE IT! _...briging Auron Back? YAY! If you want to, I'm a pitiful person to attempt a plot..but... um.. what if...when he was with Tidus...the energy that transfered Tidus into being got caught up in him to...so...as Tidus lives on Spira...the energies that got mixed up with Auron are gradually bringing Auron back? WAH? Anyways...bad plot..*hits self over head* and wouldn't want to scew your fic with it..BWHA..ANYWAY! CONTINUE! E-MAIL WHEN NEXT CHAPTER IS UP! EEEEEEEH! _
lethal paine chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
XD
Shiva chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
WONDERFUL!

That's how I imagined the end of FFX with that last shot of Tidus grinning.

Why isn't it clear? .
Shiva chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
WONDERFUL!

That's how I imagined the end of FFX with that last shot of Tidus grinning.

Why isn't it clear? .
Kallisto Jones chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
I'm not sure if you SHOULD bring Auron back... after you beat ALL the bosses,(there were too many 'cause I had ALL the aeons!), "This is your world now" and "...it's been long enough..". I think you should just let him rest.(Sorry if I'm getting on your nerves, this is just what I think and you don't have to listen to me.) This is a very good fic! I do hope you continue to write!
AidanMoon chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
OOooo, this is awesome. good writing, wonderful descriptions. I love it! _
Dark Mousy chapter 1 . 2/20/2002