Reviews for Running on Empty
Bones2014 chapter 24 . 3/9
I'm so glad I got to this story completed, because a long hiatus would have done me in. And although similar, this last chapter is so much better than the first. Another wonderful story.
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 3/9
Ahhh...the Booth we know & love. A man on a mission. I bet Hacker is quaking.
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 3/9
I'm glad she told him. Now he's a man on a mission.
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 3/9
Didn't see that one coming. Talk about a break down. He's gone off the deep end. Don't know what'll happen when Booth finds out.
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 3/9
So the truth behind his anger emerges. Hacker is an ass! I believe he's going to see a side of Temperance Brennan that he has not encountered before. Let's hope he survives in one piece.
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 3/9
Wow, that was one hot, sensual, intense chapter. They both demonstrated way more restraint then I would had staring into those intense chocolate eyes.
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 3/9
That needed to be done. Never could tolerate Hacker. Brennan did not want to see him. He should have listened to Booth when he called earlier. Can't really see it effecting his job. Hacker benefits from their solve rate.
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 3/9
Sensual, sweet, yet awkward. Poor Booth. He managed to get through it like a trooper though. Gotta love him.
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 3/9
Now who has gotten Booth so upset? He turned it off quick to take care her.
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 3/9
Like Booth, I would dread the weekend being over as well. The possibility of things changing would be overwhelming. I love how her nightmare ended up sincing with his comfort & reassurances. And that when she woke, she didn't try to extricate herself. Says a lot.
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 3/8
Booth is the best person created. I would truly love a Booth. You have done an amazing job of writing him as I imagine him to be.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 3/8
Loved it. Love the meaning behind the socks.
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 3/8
He just knows. And we all knew she stayed because of him, for him. Contrary to what Gordon Gordon said. Angela had him dead to rights on that farce.
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 3/8
I love how they can just share a look & know what the other needs. Sorry again, but perfect. So them.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 3/8
Perfect again. Sorry to keep repeating myself, but you are good. This is so true to character. I could so see this playing out on screen. And a much better option than Maluku & Afghanistan! She was running because she thinks he deserves better. He ran after her because he loves her, all of her for who she is, just the way she is. Beautiful.