Reviews for Second Chances
mikan26 chapter 12 . 6/20
hey its been a long time since you have updated and i am really glad u did
i read ur story over and over again that is how much i like ur story
so pls make another update and i will keep reviwing pls
i beg u
i want to know whats gonna happen between hayate, himeno and daisuke
Aeliya.Nightwing chapter 1 . 4/18
This shows a lot of promise. I hope you can continue this story. I like the names of the new knights and hmm, I can smell some love triangle? Would it go to that level?

Do continue this story! Looking forward to it.
mikan26 chapter 9 . 2/27
It was a very good chapter. I hope u could update
BKLYNDREAM chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
I've always wondered what happened after the last episode of Pretear and I loved loved loved the series. This is an excellent account so far and it fits right in the world of the anime. I am anxious to see what happens between Hayate and Himeno they are too cute! Excited for more. Great work.
Krystal Moonlight chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
This is one of the best stories of Pretear I have ever read and it has a interesting plot line. So please update soon, don't leave your fans in suspense. We want to know what happens next... Please update soon. :) Carry on with your brilliant writing.
ToxicFoxxeh chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Your story is such a wonderful addition to the original! I can see the characters clearly and your writing style matches the anime/manga so well! Please continue.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Second chances is my number one fav please finish it
Shadow.Kyoki chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Wow I love it, please make chapter 12 soon
Blue Moon chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
LOVE THIS STORY!
Moonstone blaze chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
How could someone be so bipolar? I like Daisuke but really he's a leader, he needs to understand patience. I hope he'll apologize properly to Himeno. Also, I really like reading this story, the plot just keep getting more and more interesting. A love triangle between Himeno and the two leaders is intriguing. Please write more!
Kamel2711XD chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Update! Update, update, update, update! Please !
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Second Chances is my favourit story please update it really soon (sorry if missed spelt)
Zephie-Skwirl chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
i really like the way this is going. i cant wait for the next chapter.
IamgoingtoloveLelouchtillIdrop chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
WOW! amazing story plez update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
OMG i love this! please update!