Reviews for A Woman of Action
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
That was amazing.
amazingirl96 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
aw, that was nice to read :)
Souhait chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Liked it ;3
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Loved it! great story. it has the humor, the seriousness, the romance, the irony.. everything! great job
lonely hands chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Hehe, there was me all depressed about having to get up early tomorrow and I came across the piece of loveliness :)

I couldn't stop smiling the whole way though - Remus with his chocolate - Marlene being James' cousin - and you even managed to make me kind of like Peter! *gasps* You /must/ be amazing :D

When I get the chance, I'll be reading more of your LilyJames fics :))
pinkconchshell chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Omg hahahaha that was soo funny! Do you see me adding this to my favs? Well there it is, it's now on my favs, and I'll be reading this bloody brilliant story over and over again!
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
It's adorable and sweet and amazing. I loved it. As your typical Lily/James fangirl I feel it is my duty to say that you have just pulled off a top notch Lily/James fanfiction! It was sweet and full of chocolate. It was also funny ;-D

Fav Line Eva Biatch:

"Dark chocolate," he murmurs, almost reverentially, before moaning, "Why are you doing this to me, Lily?"
Emmi Fireworkz chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hahaha! This story is genius. Hm... I never thought of Moony as having a chocolate fixation. God, I would hate to see what that will do to the Marauders' plans. The whole thing is hilarious, actually. Marlene McKinnon is James's cousin? Never saw that coming. What was the plan? It never got mentioned after that one time, and I was curious. For a while I thought the plan was to make Lily jealous, but then the thing about the Potter estate got mentioned and the whole plan got dropped. Hm... I love your writing style, by the way. It really reflects what goes on in peoples' heads, rather than my way of writing (of course, I mostly write in third person anyway, so I don't get the chance). But the whole thing is freaking hilarious, especially "Padfoot, you prat. You owe me some top-quality Swiss dark chocolate" and your entrance. Great job, all around.
princessinct chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Enjoyable fic. Thanks.
Zykira678 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
My favorite part was when Remus was going about top quality Switzerland dark chocolate.
MirageWisteria13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
i love this story. remus is so funny. please keep writing
breeutiful chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I loved this very much. It was awesome, and witty, and very cute. I loved how you've got a slightly crazy Lily and a funny Peter and a chocoholic Peter. Loved it!
la pitchoune chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
GREAT ! that is all I have to say. oh well, maybe I can add that I loved it... but isn't it obvious ?
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
So refreshing to find a one-shot that doesn't look as though it's been written by a monkey who's got hold of a computer. Very cute.
J chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was really awesome! I loved the short storyline and how Lily took some "action." Totally hilarious!