Reviews for Wild Child
Carver Edlund chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
uh oh cant wait to find out whats goimg to happen with bobbys warning!
kpatches007 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Yah you are still updating! :) I love where this story is going. Poor Holly! :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Yeah awesome chapter I think Dean is in way over his head right now teaching Holly to fight Dean always thinking with his down stairs brain he wouldnt be Dean if he wasn't lol keep up the amazing work girl can't wait till the next update :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Hell yeah you should contuine this I have a good feeling about this story I say Holly would run rings around those two and I say she going to be a lot of trouble for those boys please update this soon If you can girl whoo I found another fav story :)
Crossed by the Stars chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
It's pretty cool. She'd better be harass when it comes to shootin n stuff like that. I don't think I like the dean match but oh wellZ
Rosa4dean chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
i really like this story cant wait for the next chapter. holly character is great cant wait for the challenge the boys well face with her.:D
Shadows7X chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I love Holly! She is going to be awesome I can just tell! And yay for John! Not very often you come across him in some of the fics i've read!
pickupthatamulet chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
love it i cant wait for more 3
fandomgirl2012 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
this is interesting you should write another chapter.
Rosa chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i really like this so far its different and edgy which i like its not like most stories cant wait for the next chapter bravo. :)
wizziewoo123 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
great first chapter! glad that it seems your oc seems to have some personality, cuz some just seem kinda dead lol! really hope you write more cuz i defo wanna hear more!
pickupthatamulet chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Yeah i was happy to see a new story from you :) Cauz God know that i love them :) This one is really good actually and im really curious to read more about it :) i want to see how things are going to turn out. So go on with this story i will be thrill to read more chapter :)