Reviews for Trying to Make Sense of What Little Remains
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
good story!
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This is the perfect song for them, I think of Neal and Kate every time it's on the radio and I'm SO glad someone wrote a fic for it. I like the out of order lyrics, it's a neat twist on the whole song-fic genre. That last word made me laugh. I like it when grim stories end with a bit of levity.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Aww, I really liked this, and like how you fitted in the lyrics. I feel like I should be checking out the song now :)
Ayalim chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is plagiarism sweetie. Too much of it is taken directly from another writer's script (ie: the show itself). A disclaimer at the top doesn't change that. You need to make the characters your own, tell us something new, before it becomes fanfiction. No, adding song lyrics doesn't count. You can do that on a discussion board, not in a fanfic.
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Great story. I feel so bad for Neal. I totally think that Kate is being 'held' by someone. Anway, really good chapter.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Nice! Man, I'm glad I have you on Author alert. I love your fics! Glad you got to see the pilot... :) This was an awesome addition/exploration!

Sparky
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE HOPE YOU WRITE MORE THANKS
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OMG! That song came on my ipod *just* as I started reading, Omg! xD hahahaha. It goes perfectly, a beautiful song with a beautiful piece. You display Neals heartbreak over Kate wonderfully. I like, can't even tell you the exact parts I loved most this time, they were all so perfect. And as always, the ending packed a punch. I love it! ~Nayah
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Great job! You really got inside both their heads, especially Neal's. And I'm not familiar with the song, but the lyrics fit the situation very well.
aloha94 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I'm glad the link worked for you! :) Have you seen the rest of the episodes yet? Anyway, :) I love this little piece! Beautiful look at what's going on in Neal's head. You're a great writer.