Reviews for Empty
missisaac chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
wow what a chapter well done :)
Mika the Dark princess chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Lov it
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
This was a great story!

I really liked the toy.

Are you still in need of story ideas?

I know of some challenges I found that may be to your liking.

Great write

Loved it
Neeshack chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Nice. Love it.
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
another great chapter. I found how they were going to answer the door funny.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Whoot! Now that would be a warm welcome. lol ;)

As for your writer's block/inattention. Sorry, but i do know the feeling. I'm currently trying to do a Swat Kat story. Though right now i'm kinda hung up on Harry Potter fics.

Hm, what about a threesome involving Malfoy Sr, Snape (because he's hot) and Harry. Now that would be interesting. Don't think i've see one of those either. Just an idea. _
lady.edgecombe chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I loved this, it made me laugh.
How about one where Harry and partner (any male) get stuck in a compromising situation because they accidentally used the glue instead of the lube.

I have never seen that before, but then I haven't read everything.
Rika100 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
This is great.

I just wonder who is visiting them.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I was kinda confused (I thought it was a oneshot) so I had to reread the frist chaper and reloved it once more. *sighs* Anyway I love this story! And you made a good OC evil charaters!
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Loved it!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aww this is sweet. I like it. Great job. _
Angel of Immortality chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Could you develop a story around this one? Explain all of the circumstances and start at the beginning with what happened to Harry ad how he ended up with Lucius? Please! This is awesome but I feel like there is so much more left to be told.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That...was...WOUNDERFUL! Loved it so much! - Short and fluffy and with a hot sexy part thrown in! -
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »