Reviews for Ravens and Writing Desks
Harper Katherine chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Loved this sooooooooooooooo much
Crystal2222 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
I just loved this. I know it's been forever since it was written, but I wanted to review it anyway. Your writing is just lovely. I felt so sorry for Hatter, and I loved that there was more to his hiding his sickness than just trying to protect Alice. The reveal was very poignant.
SignorinaSickfic chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Oh my goodness... this was incredible! I love the way you write, so descriptive, as if I can actually see it happening. The language you use, how beautifully you depict the scenes (and those lovely and terribly heart-wrenching sneezes!) is fantastic! i absolutely love this story!

~PG22
Wild Force Ranger chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Wow, this is really good. I loved the image of Alice comforting Hatter at the doctor's - that whole scene was excellent. Poor Hatter.

Thanks so much for sharing!
rezmutt chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
it is rather unusual but i love this. at first i was wondering where u were going with this. i loved how u ended it
smiles2go chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Really like this story. Poor Hatter.
Jennieleeb649 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
That was... just freaking great! And I'm a freaking wreck after reading it! (In a good sort of way that makes me want to read it over and over and over and... well you get the picture) ;)

I love the characterization of both of them! They interacted so well! And you made me really feel for Hatter, like I wanted to hug him. I'm a sucker for good comfort stories. _

Ahh, I actually get this weird feeling in my stomach when I read a good fic. (And occasionally in my fingertips if it's really great) It's a kind of tingly, fluttery, warm and sort of uncomfortable, but not altogether unpleasant, feeling, and I got it while reading your story. (In my stomach, fingertips, and everywhere in between.)

I can honestly say that this was one of the BEST fics OVERALL that I've read. I applaud you on your work and hope that I can one day write as wonderfully as you.

And I still haven't fully expressed my joy.

EVEN CAPS LOCK CANNOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS FIC!

Aaaand I'm starting to sound REALLY weird soo...
Aislinn Gesine chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
bawwww poor Hatter.

I absolutely love the complexity of his emotions; he's so unbelievably, passionately protective, and it's fairly clear-cut without being too simple.
Aislinn Gesine chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I have never seen anyone write a sneeze so well.

I'm probably going to devour the rest of this and write you several more reviews, but I wanted to put that thought out there here and now. :]
LunarianPrincess chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
i liked this
Jen Lewis chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
That was so adorable and well thought out. I really love how you came up with the backstory about what illness was like in Wonderland and how it affected Hatter. It was also so very sweet. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Niphuria chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
Positively adorable!
Rurple101 chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
aww sweet! i love the mopdern twist as well
Samskid chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
I just found your wonderful story and couldn't stop reading until I finished the whole thing.

I loved Hatter and you truley captured him here. This is a great story. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Spunkalovely chapter 6 . 4/18/2010