Reviews for A Soft Place to Fall
Sorcha111 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I just found your story. Its really good, are you planning on continuing it?
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
cutest chapter since I started the story

Oh SOOO GOOD!

LOVE IT!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
Oh I LOVE that u put that part

of Eclipse in this one :)

also Jazz&Alice just great

Oh GOD

so Alice know Victoria in someways

but the thing is that James did love Victoria
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Oh I do want to slap that b*tch

I HATE her!

but I LOVE the Jazz&Ali relationship :)
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
haha Jazz/Jackson talking dirty

that is good

I hate that Jazz have to pass

of that because of Maria
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Oh he was blind for her

which is one on the many reasons

I hate about her she used him ):

he was so sweet&she make him what he was

before Alice ):
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
GOD!

I really like the way u put on Jasper

cold has he was also I really like that

he doesnt love or be awful with Maria!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Oh MYMY!

so far so good :)

LOVE Alice&HJazz
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
it sound goo :)

I think this would be good
Twi-Luv3 chapter 17 . 12/17/2010
love it! my face twilight couple. :)
RowanMoon chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Walking the line between lust and hate - This was a fabulous peek into the relationship between Jasper and Maria in it's final throes.

I thought you did an excellent job with Maria. Your research bleeds through your writing, staining it with credibility as you sharply execute each scene. Jasper's got her number, which puts him in a power position to gain his freedom from her. Brilliant writing with Jazz. I could hear that drawl, see those eyebrows shoot up into his forehead as he delivers his sardonic sass to the sinister Senorita.

Enthralled I am. Love, love, loving it.

RowanMoon
RowanMoon chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
The poetry tucked within this lovely paragraph gave this scene a dreamy feel, the imagery of the sunset turning her skin the color of rubies was gorgeous. Alice's quirky effervescence rises to the surface, making me fall in love instantly with this tidy canon version of her.

"The sun had tucked itself down into the trees, leaving glittering bronze sunlight seeping through the leaves. They are peaceful trees, old and secretive. They are very boring trees. And sitting is boring, too. But this was her first twilight of freedom and she wanted to watch the sun go down.

She wanted blood.

The sun dipped low, casting red dusky lines of light at her. Her skin illuminated from diamonds to rubies. Blood rubies.

Blood.

"Hurry up already!" She glowered, "stupid sun." The wind tickled through her hair and danced around her, as if taunting her"

Alice taking down the alligators was incredible. I also loved how you tied in Victoria and James here. This line was chillingly perfect:

"You know the one...the one that said you were going to die."

WICKED!
RowanMoon chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
LindsayRae sent me over here saying this was one of the best historical fanfictions out there!

Stunning opener. I'm still seeing stars! I loved the discovery of her, coming to in that room, all alone, the hunger burning in her chest. The orderly escorting her to safety - although, he's wondering who really needs the saving as the girl ain't right!

The lingo is PERFECT. "Don't take any wooden nickels" is a saying my grandfather used on me all the time. It made me smile and applaud!

RowanMoon