Reviews for Through the Faceless Crowd
X59 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Really deep.

Your characterization of L really fit. After all the man did only work on cases that interested him so it's I can totally see himself convincing himself that Light was Kira, when Light was never Kira, because L wants a challenge.
Pickamandy chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Why are there only two reviews for your fic! It was insanely awesome! I wasn't too sure when I first started reading it. I was like "Light isn't Kira? What the heck?" but dude! It was freaking EPIC! Very well done!
Everwild chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
See, this kind of thing is what makes the series so interesting. Light was depressed before he found the notebook. He was losing touch with life, humanity - tired of the same monotony, the world that would never be a happy place. The series makes it pretty clear that Light had wasted his life by using the notebook as he did, and that in itself is quite sad, but what on earth would he have DONE if he hadn't found it. The way he was thinking, something would've had to break or change - and soon, at that.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow, poor Light having to suffer through all that. I could actually see L doing that if Light hadn't really been Kira.