Reviews for Asking Too Much
jk chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
omg! I can not believe you had bella give jake her virginity when just days before he gave it to leah! FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT
why does bella always give manwhores her virginity? why cant she have given it to embry or something
jk chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
how does leahs pussy taste bella? nasty I bet like a dogs asshole
jk chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
does she really not know that he just fucked leah?
fuck that leave with Edward bella hes better then jake
jk chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
the thought of Jacob kissing bella right then god I almost threw up he just fucked leah, gave her his virginity and he wanted to look at bella naked, wanted to fuck her put his nasty ass mouth on her...god that's sooooo gross. Jacobs a piece of shit just like Edward he can go fuck himself...its a even worse betrayal then what edweird did ed didn't love bella when he fucked other woman...jake supposedly loved bella but wouldn't give her his virginity but gives it to leah just hours after turning down bella...PIECE OF SHIT
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2013
That's it Jake keep sucking it up. Keep apologizing!
Who on this planet is this fucking pathetic. This is worse than than Meyers books
I mean gimme a fucking break already. Cant Jake find his balls for like 1 second?
How can he have sex with no balls?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Jake does not love Bella. Not in this story. Obsessed? Maybe. Love? Nope! He is acting like a 2 year old. He only hears what he wants to, only listens when he wants to. He insults his friends and throws them aside unless its convienent. He is every bit as selfish as Bella and I he is so unsympathetic that although I like the Edward character about as much as I like a good case of syphylis, I find myself hoping that cullen wins just to prolong Jakes pain. You know, keep fresh and shiny bright.
He is actually WORSE than Bella. I was hoping that Eddie would rip his face off in front of Bella and put him out of his misery. What kind of moron remains celibate for a woman who has shown ABSOLUTELY no interest in him, is married to another man and has consistently told him he is in the friend zone and thrown him under the bus at each and every turn. This is one hard headed dude.
Jake is fucking delusional here.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
This is just getting silly. Your using every Twilight trope and cliche to make your story. There is nothing original here. Why cant anybody who wants to write fanfic come up with something original & interesting. Oh well
NICE chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Jake & Leah.
Now all he needs to do is throw Bella out on her ass and my faith in Jacob will be restored!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
You know how you wake her up Jake? Stop! Stop being there. Stop giving aide and comfort. Stop being the doormat. Stop letting her run to you. Stop letting her stay. Choices are only made when they have to be made.
Lastly - Take Bella by the scruff of her neck & her ass and ...THROW ...HER...OUT! No words, no questions no debate. OUT! She uses you because you let her. You dont get love because she does not have to give it. That's on you.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
ake aint getting nothing in this story. He aint got no balls, no spine and it wouldnt suprise me if he did not have a dick. Thats why Jake couldnt do it. If he did her she might of just left ol eddie but jake fuckin genius that his wants FOREVER - you know like a daydreaming teenage girl from the 50's. I hate this story
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
I'm going to keep telling you THIS SUCKS
Enough chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
I'm so sorry. I dont like to hurt peoples feelings and you wrote this awhile ago but this story sucks.
It's just a rehash of a million other stories out there. Bella uses Jake. Jake lets himself be used. Your story is worse because while he is getting his heart cut out . You have him being solicitous of Bella's feelings and walking on eggshells in his own home. He has remained celibate on a dream a hope of hope. Thats no more love than what bella has w/ mr sparkles. It's stupid and there is nothing different over a zillion other fics out here. the hallmark of an author is they tell stries ORIGINAL stories. In fanfic its about coming up w/ an original twist on an existing story. This just has neither.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
What is this crazy shit you have Jacob doing. Young men do not act like this. EVER! Nope No way. I dont think even Jake could resist LEAH literally throwing herself at him. This is what happens when a girl writes about male characters. Men do not do this. This such a stupid notion that Jake is not only going to push Leah away, but get angry because she wants to bed him? That's just stupid! Love & sex are 2 completely separable things to men. There is just NO WAY that Jake stays a virgin UNTIL HE IS 24 YEARS OLD when opportunities abound. It just doesn't work that way. Women are like that. Love & sex are much more closely related with women. Besides which there is no commitment with Bella. I cant see Jake denying himself amnd then admitting to Bella it was bullshit. Like I said your a making Jake a girl. Might as well send him for a sex change o match the personality you gave him.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Did you think up this crap by yourself? This is awful!
How about someone writes something original like... well i dont know... perhaps like Jake having a pair of BALLS. I could see if he was ugly or didnt have options, acting so desperate & spineless.
But he is supposed to be a 6'7" with eye-popping good looks and a chiseled rock hard body.
A real panty melter. So why must another fanfic author make him out to be a desperate loser who does nothing but work and pine after Bella. Make him a tuff take no crap kinda guy. Good to his friends and a boot up the ass to people who play games. That is story that would SMOKE!
Elvis has left the building chapter 29 . 10/26/2013
This is a very beautiful story. You have an amazing style. I'm so glad you made Jacob happy! Leah is very cool, too... but I don't like her around his dick.