Reviews for Asking Too Much
sarahmicaela88 chapter 16 . 1/31
This boy doesnt stop playing with fire.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 1/30
What the fuck is wrong with him? How the hell could he do that to Leah? Bea isnt worth it. She even told him so. And this time she is so on point.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 1/30
Ok sorry havent even finished the chapter just finished reading Bea's pov. What the fuck is her deal? Has she really burned so many bridges that Jake is the only person she has left? And that poor kid isnt even a person, he's a fucking doormat. She is such a pathetic being no wonder Ted takes her back every time, she has no one else and he's addicted to her. So no wonder they're made for each other. This girl doesnt knw whats good for her. She could live a thousand lifetimes and never deserve Jake. She doesnt now and never will. She could never ever make ammends for all the shit she has done.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 1/30
This boy is not a glutton for pubishment, he's a maschoist. And enjoys every moment of it otherwise he woudnt do this to himself. Leah's right. He is pathetic.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 1/30
No she's not sorry. And Jake is acting just like Bea did in NM. Holding onto a fantasy that u want so bad to come back or make reality that it torments u out of wanting or living a life with someone that could make them happy. Leah's right, he's pathetic. Also they're werewolves they have super high metalbolism, which means a few glasses of wine wont even give them a buzz let alone drunk. The only thing that'll put them on their asses is the Rez moonshine.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 1/30
Umm ok I dont get this kid at all.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 1/29
He honestly cant catch on to what shes doing? Is he that dense?
jk chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
omg! I can not believe you had bella give jake her virginity when just days before he gave it to leah! FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT
why does bella always give manwhores her virginity? why cant she have given it to embry or something
jk chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
how does leahs pussy taste bella? nasty I bet like a dogs asshole
jk chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
does she really not know that he just fucked leah?
fuck that leave with Edward bella hes better then jake
jk chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
the thought of Jacob kissing bella right then god I almost threw up he just fucked leah, gave her his virginity and he wanted to look at bella naked, wanted to fuck her put his nasty ass mouth on her...god that's sooooo gross. Jacobs a piece of shit just like Edward he can go fuck himself...its a even worse betrayal then what edweird did ed didn't love bella when he fucked other woman...jake supposedly loved bella but wouldn't give her his virginity but gives it to leah just hours after turning down bella...PIECE OF SHIT
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2013
That's it Jake keep sucking it up. Keep apologizing!
Who on this planet is this fucking pathetic. This is worse than than Meyers books
I mean gimme a fucking break already. Cant Jake find his balls for like 1 second?
How can he have sex with no balls?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Jake does not love Bella. Not in this story. Obsessed? Maybe. Love? Nope! He is acting like a 2 year old. He only hears what he wants to, only listens when he wants to. He insults his friends and throws them aside unless its convienent. He is every bit as selfish as Bella and I he is so unsympathetic that although I like the Edward character about as much as I like a good case of syphylis, I find myself hoping that cullen wins just to prolong Jakes pain. You know, keep fresh and shiny bright.
He is actually WORSE than Bella. I was hoping that Eddie would rip his face off in front of Bella and put him out of his misery. What kind of moron remains celibate for a woman who has shown ABSOLUTELY no interest in him, is married to another man and has consistently told him he is in the friend zone and thrown him under the bus at each and every turn. This is one hard headed dude.
Jake is fucking delusional here.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
This is just getting silly. Your using every Twilight trope and cliche to make your story. There is nothing original here. Why cant anybody who wants to write fanfic come up with something original & interesting. Oh well
NICE chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Jake & Leah.
Now all he needs to do is throw Bella out on her ass and my faith in Jacob will be restored!