Reviews for How To Make A Sister
DisneySara7771 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Hehe! The end made me laugh! With him making sure that Joe loved Stells when older!

Great!

DisneySara7771
jaydedangel69 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh my goodness,this is soo CUTE! I loved it! Kevin,as usual,is such a cutie! :D Great job! Thank you. :)
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
awww that was soo incredibly cute!
stolen94 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was so sweet and adorable! It was so cute.

I loved how Kevin asked about the animals and Stella was fashionable even at that young age. And Joe was so...Joe.

I really enjoyed this one. It was so innocent and cute.
passerby chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I was expecting Kevin to do silly things with his mom in hopes of making his future sibling a girl, but this was a more brilliant idea. I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for sharing this.
oh.black.stars chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
MORE! :)

Even then, Kevin was the plan-that-seems-like-it-won't-work-but-it-will. :)
starfishbeliever chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
omg this is so adorable. And so like how little kids really think - I love little Lucases, and how Kevin wanted a sister. So cute!

sfbeliever
ride2night chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was adorable_

Kevin is SO sweet and his childness amazes me:]

Great story and so well written!

-Lori
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
that is so cute! i absolutely love it! :D
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was amazing. So perfect. I love how Joe's slightly embarrassed by his friendship with Stella and how Kevin's so determined to get a sister. The writting style was amazing, love it.
mint repeat chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was the loveliest thing ever. You captured Kevin's character perfectly and even Tom's. I loved how he was so jumpy about trying to assure the boys that they will be loved no matter what.

And dear god, Kevin was the adorablest ever. His need for a sister and his careful planning about trying to find about Stella. It reminds of when I wanted a sister when I was five and I prayed and asked everyone that I could think of for one. Like Kevin, I too got a brother though. But my ramblings aside, this was super adorable and just as awesome as those nominated fics. :D
beyondtired chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was so very sweet and so very Kevin. Loved this story!
suburbs chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was awesome! I loved Kevin's thought process.
silvereyed angel chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
aww this is cute! I love little Kevin! And the fact he wants a sister :) adorable and very nicely written, really child-like and yeah, I loved it!

I actually had a similiar idea the other day, only about little Nick and little Macy (au) so this is so cool to read..

Love to this one! Kevin rocks and you caught his essence perfectly :)

silver
xovickixo chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh my goodness! This is FANTASTIC! So frickin' sweet. I have now choosen to believe this to be canon. I can SO see this having happened in the Lucas childhood.

I adore how you've tied Stella into this story. I can so see little Kevin Lucas trying his darndnest to make sure she becomes his sister one day.

"He speared a piece of broccoli with his fork and awkwardly ate it while his chin stayed planted on the table." –that is perfect petulant kid, right there.

(Also, pssh, believe me, this fic SO holds a candle to any of the nominees in the Kevin category. This is perfectly in character Kevin Lucas and amazingly written. And you have to take my word on it for I count as nearly 1/2 the group (Also, that is SO not meant to sound as concieted as I'm worried it does))