Reviews for You Can't Teach a New Bat Old Tricks
Cheryl chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Why isn't this story being worked on? It's so good.
xabandonedx chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
Lol I really hope you finish this it's a great fic and I love Terry's reaction to Max's costume.
Murazor chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Since this was written a while back, any criticism I make of the story is likely to be hopelessly outdated. So I'll only say that it was mostly well written, that even unfinished it stands pretty well and that I enjoyed myself quite a bit reading it.
Jenny C chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Wow, I have to say that I'm very impressed with your writing. I know I'm very late with reading this, but I've gotten back into the Batman Beyond Fandom and I'm so glad to see some excellent stuff. I love, love, love the interaction between Terry and Max and I wish I could see more of it, even it has been years. Keep up the good work!
ShadowYashi chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Its a shame you've decided to discontinue this, it was such a nice enjoyable read. So, I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Lavinia de Mortalium chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Loved the first chapter right off the bat (no pun intended). Can't wait to dig into the rest !
StormN624 chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
Oh man this Great. I know i'm like a couple of years removed from this but you have to continue this story. It's like the episode that I always wanted.
JJenny89 chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
I like the story, I am a huge Terry/Max fan and I think people just don't write enough TM fics. PLease update.

Jade
Tritium chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
Loving it, haha booyeah.

Keep it up!

I really wanna see what Wayne does to McGinnis this time.
TaiyoukaiMars chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
That was a really good story so far...But, the plot thickens. If that Don guy tells the world that Ter is Batman, then, Terry is so screwed. I like the idea behind the story, plus, I am dying to know how Bruce escaped the fire all those years ago. Update soon! _

~Mars~
Reluctant Dragon chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
AWESOME fic!

i love how you put max and Terry together like this!

and that wrench in the works with Don... the slimeball.

good job, cant wait for an update!
VeltaIO chapter 7 . 11/24/2004
Please return to this story. It was a great one and I want to see what happens next. Good job so far. I loved the banter and Max's costume. I want to know whwere this is going, how the next confrontation between Bruce and Terry (and Max?) goes, how the dynamic duo got out of the warehouse fire and what the result is going to be of Don overhearing that revealing conversation.

The characterisations of the main charactrs are spot on. Terry is Batman but he and Max are still young, making mistakes but learning from them and working on the learning part. The discussion about selfishness was very well done. Max risking herself to save another - perfect - she has the Bat spirit.

Please, please return to the story.
Bumpkin chapter 7 . 7/23/2004
This is a really cool story!I love the way that you set it up and led into the action the way you did. Now all you have to do is finish it and not leave us poor shmucks hanging...

keep penning,

Marns
Amber Myst chapter 7 . 3/20/2004
Did I ever mention how great this fic is? No? Well then...THIS FIC IS AWESOME! Update soon ! _
Ledophole chapter 7 . 3/15/2004
I know I’m being a hypocrite, because I have stories I haven’t updated in months, but could you please update this fic? PLEASE!