Reviews for Please Don't
Nuuuuuuuu chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
LATVIAAAAAAAA! TnT
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Ahhhh, Latvia torture. We all love it. It would be cool if you could write like a one shot about Eduard and what was happening to him in the hallway, and then his reaction to the whole "your little brother" thing. (Besides LATVIAAAA) but yeah. Love it!
Yano's Pen chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Awww...poor Latvia.
canadafan1999 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
that was...so...GOOD! I LOVED IT AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE THIS PAIRING! AND THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING! DO MORE! DO MORE! DO MORE,DUD!
ladyknights104 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
i swear my toungh was hanging out the entire time i was reading this i was like a dog! *drooling* so sexy...
EmoChickOfDeath chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Nice. I liked the theme of the title throughout the story, I also liked that Russia wasn't a complete dick and Raivis was adorable. I also liked that you made Eduard Russia's bitch, it made me giggle.
DarkenedAngel95 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
It's so sad, but its so good. Poor Latvia but that doesn't seem out of the ordinary for Russia to do. over all a really good story.
D' Auroral Frutalia chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Latvia no!

On second thought I want to read more...
IsThatYouMyLove chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
that was awesome. what age is latvia btw? i ask because even though he's around my age in most other fics, i still feel like a pedo when i read them -.-" its getting on my nerves at this point because alot of them (including this one) are fantastic.
lunareclipse3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
O.O How the puck is this your OTP?

Okay, backtracking mentally. I read the summary therefore I can not bash this pairing. Mkay, plus:

-Latvia's cute

-I speak Latvian

- um Estonia's brotherly ness

-Lativa wants it...but he doesn't :3

-your writing itself

cons:

-wayyyyy too many Latvia/Russia noncon stories for me to appreciate the pairing- not the fic, but the ship

But hey 5/5 :)

~Lunar
soggypotatoes chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Omg! Nice! I really like your Russia. He is vair vair sexy, oui? ;)
Prussian Approved chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Whoa! Smexy! I totally didn't know you made this! Wonderful wonderful. Your probably wondering but I'm off and working on it! Man, you are an awesome writer. I give my respect to ya! :DDDD And this my first Russia/Lativa. I'm in love with your story! Can we get married? XD
Darona chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
O.O

Is this the story you said you felt bad for writing in a review for Claimed? If so, dammit feel GREAT!

One thing that got me into RusLat was stuff like this. The forcefulness, the disregard for feelings, the unwanted responses. I LOVE it. My story is just an exploration... An expansion, if you will, of a specific aspect of their relationship.

I don't think I can express how happy I was to get a chance to read this. It's WONDERFUL to read traditional RusLat like this. And you did a marvelous job with Ivans slightly drunken behavior, Estonia's protectiveness (I've read the other fic by the way. ;D), and especially Ivan's comparisons of the Baltics. "Maybe you'll be more like Ed-kun and less like Liet when it comes to this." LOVE it.

What do I love the most though? Ivan. Spoke. Latvian. Dammit I squeed so loudly when I read that. I was just like, "Wait... That was... Latvian?" And then Raivis confirming my suspicions... Ugh. Just... O3O

Fan-fricken-tastic.
silvermoonbutterfly chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw

Latvia D':

I feel so bad for the little baltic

Great job! I wish I could write like this. *sigh* Well Keep up the good work! I wanna read more Russ/Lat from you :3
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw... this was... so nice! But... Is there a such thing as a happy story with these two? ;