Reviews for Alive at Last
marajade963 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I've now read all your enterprise short stories here, and I have enjoyed them all. You havent writen any more in a while and it saddens me. I'd like to see your take on the rest of the episodes inc the last (which made me sad and mad!) You have a lot of talent.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Great story. You've captured T'Pol's Vulcan preciseness with her growing recognition of what makes humans so interesting.
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
*Shakes her head and points her finger accusingly* Starbaby! You naughty shipper! You're starting to make me like T'Pol! Your amazing writing even forces me to see past the catsuit to the actual character! I was rather comfortable on my throne of condemnation, thank you very much! LOL

Seriously, though, this little vignette is truly wonderful. It's touching. Few fanfic writers understand what it means to be Vulcan. You, my friend, are the exception. Well done!
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Another great T'Pol fic! I have to stop reading your stuff-it just makes me more depressed about mine. (j/k) Seriously, great job. I love Trip's answer. "Because it's there." So Trip-ish, and so human!
ZephyrCJW chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Very nice work!
Jesse chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Perfect, as always. :D
bluespace chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
very good. your writing here was almost poetic, i really think you should keep up the good work. write more so i have enjoyable things to read and review. : )
Mary Whimsey chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
I loved it. The constant repeating of the amount of time nearly made it a poem. My favorite stories are the ones that respect T'pol as a Vulcan, you did that. Thank you.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Interesting. But why is it entirely in italics? I know it's supposed to be T'Pol's thoughts, but since it's the entire thing you didn't need to do that. Other than that, I liked it.
Pheobe chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Oh, I liked this! Very nicely done.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
This is great. I think it really reflects how T'Pol is developing, and learning that humans are capable. You've really captured her well.
Lesa chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
This was lovely. T'Pol's thoughts sound just right. I like the idea of her just sitting and listening while he works and him, seeminly not minding it a bit.

Smiled when you mentioned that before Enterprise she wouldn've have indulged in foods that promote tooth decay. When she had that scene with Phlox in "Dear Doctor" my first thought was that she might have had a little too much pecan pie lately.