Reviews for Ghosts of Memory
Madjestic chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Perfection :D
ShannonSparrow chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I am in love with the way you write and cannot get enough of your sparrabeth stories!

-sighs- awh! I just can't put it into words!

Love, love, love
sweetness328 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Sigh...another incredible, powerful story. It never ceases to amaze me how much emotion you can pack into only one page. Sorry it took me so long to review...I sincerely hope your day, at least, was filled with happy memories. Take care.
foxboro chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Brilliant...as always! Well done you. Godspeed will live with me for ever and I thank you for that. Your latest offering in memory of your father is hauntingly beautiful...a magnificently descriptive piece that is haunting in it's intensity.

My thoughts go out to you...I know how achingly difficult the anniversarys of a loved ones death can be - having lost my twin brother aged 21 - some 23 years ago. Please trust me when I say time DOES heal. You always remember but the bitterness fades to be replaced with pure love and fond memories.

One thing you can be certain of, your father will be watching with pride in his heart. Exceptional!
linalove chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh,my God...This was so great!I am glad to know that you're still writing about these two!

I am eagerly waiting for your next story!

x Lina :)