Reviews for Dreamwalker, Shadowstalker
Midnight Blue chapter 11 . 12/28/2002
You are really great with describing & developing your story. And I would like to agree that this is definitely a very original fanfic, so keep up the good work!

Plz don't think about stopping! The cliff hanger is unbearable!
Sayuri1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Okay, I must admit that although the original Author's notes threw me offguard, I did go back and read your stories starting with "Schatten" and "Shadows," and of course, this one.

I am now happy to say that I'm so glad that I did.

Yes, it's "incrediblly bizarre," but it's also full of originality, good dialogue, and well fleshed-out characters. The idea of AU fics is nothing new - but the idea of AU fics "merging" with the *orignal* universe, that's quite something! (And you've done it so well!)

There are several things that are keeping me looking for more parts: first, is the relationship between Schuldig and Weiss (our Weiss, not "mirror-Weiss"). Second, is the back history of how Weiss (Schatten's Weiss) got together, considering that they of course wouldn't have the same life experiences of their counterparts - or would they? Hmm...that's somehting to think about. For example, both Schatten and Schuldig are German, but where do the similarities end?

A third matter involves the idea of the two world's somehow merging - would that be in the power of whatever gods Schatten is calling on? (Great idea, by the way - it's beside the point, but I keep drawing up images of Final Fantasy summons ). I would love to see Omi talk to Kenji, or Dave take on Ken... (damn why aren't I in your RPG? How unfair!)

Okay, I think I've vented everything I want to just for now, so if anything new comes up, I'll probably just keep reviewing! This gets three gold stars and goes in my favorites list because it's just about the most original WK fic I've come across, and I'm eagerly waiting for more! Thanks!
silrayn silverwolf chapter 12 . 2/3/2002
finally i can review, i read a couple of days ago but the review doesn't work for some reason ;.

i love this fic and can't wait to see what will happen. Will the two parallel universe sets of people really meet? Evil scientist style, dimensional plane travel?

Regards,