Reviews for J's Apprentice Back Story: Lester's Past
craigduff chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Dragon

I have read both your tale and Johan's and I have found that the tale is incomplete. This deeply fustrates me and so I am requesting for you to finnish what you started and write about how Lester escaped from J's prison and if he gets his variated DID treatment.

Should you decide to exept my chalenge I wish you good luck.

Craigduff
Legendary Fairy chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
Nice chapter! I loved all the story! Good luck with the others!
Legendary Fairy chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
Nice chapter! Yay! I saw you put also some episodes from the DP episodes! Can't wait for the last chapter!
Legendary Fairy chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Wow! Nice chapter! So now Lester is in troubles but a henchman of Jane. But I'm glad he still has his Pokemon. I love this chapter! Can't wait for chapter 6!
Legendary Fairy chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Nice chapter! I love the battle and all the story! I want more! I want more!
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
That Psychologist is up to something XD Well at least, we know more about Lester's disorder and how they are going to deal with it. XD Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm guessing Ch 6 or Ch 7, Lester will meet J then Ash.
Legendary Fairy chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Nice chapter! I loved this chapter! So now Lester has a Ninjask and Sheninja. And now also a Togepi was born. And his Charmander evolved into Charmeleon. Can't wait for more!
Legendary Fairy chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Ahi! Another one with the electrode... Well, it's good that he could have his Pokemon back! Well, continue it I like it.
Legendary Fairy chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I feel so sorry for Lester...to lose his family at so young age...I'm glad he choose Nincada...It's not right that J's henchman hit Lester by his back!