Reviews for Picture Perfect
Madhu.mb chapter 2 . 9/29
Amazing. I was surprised that there is no next button here. Surely you have not stopped this story I hope? GD luck.
Quite an excellent story. It's a shame it's so short! Thanks for your contribution :)
lolreader39 chapter 2 . 3/31
I just discovered this story and it is awesome! I hope you continue it or let it be adopted. The idea is a good one.
S chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Nice! Hurry and write the next chapter I can't wait to see what happens.
Legend of the Hallows chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
wow...this is amazing!
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Very good so far, if not something I've seen a few times. Can't wait to see how it branches off.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
while I agree you do have some grammatical errors, I won't attempt to correct them as I am the queen of aforementioned errors, I think this is a amazing fanfic and would be much obliged to you continuing it. ( that sounded/looked really posh! yay I can do posh!)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
This is simply amazing, and I would love if you could update soon. I hope Miss Jeoffrey adopts him until he goes to Hogwarts, and encourages him.
IllegitimateSnape chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
It's ashame that it's been so long since you updated because you have the beginings of a great story here. I liked how you have characterized Harry so far, I've always been partial to a smart Harry. And I like how he hasn't gone unoticed by his teachers, as that seems most logical to me anyway. But I'm sad becaue it looks like you might not finish this story. I hope you are well and get a chance to write some more, thanks for what you have written so far!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i really like this story, please continue it
gettingeducated chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
well written! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
gettingeducated chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
A very interesting beginning to an not so annoyingly dull Harry.
cersedshadow chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
hi, good start to a story. i like how you have made harry intelligent enough to find out about his powers. please continue with the story and update. it is so hard to find storys like yours that are well written and actually manage to have an ending. please update.

great start, bye.
ZeoRangerFive chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Cool story,

I like your oc teachers and I'm curious if theyre going to be involved more...
Confer chapter 2 . 11/4/2010