Reviews for Cat and Mouse

WONDERFUL

OMG

OMGOMGOMG...!
anonymous2345 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Well. That was sadistic against Kyle. I'm surprised Cartman wasn't laughing about it.
GayFishie chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I... I think I'm in love with you. You captured GURO extremely well. :3

Mean Damien. What a doushey lil' sadist, Eh?

I usually don't read any other Fics besides the ones with Kyman, Stenny, and Bendy but this just seemed too tempting to resist. Glad I trusted my Ero-GURO instincts. ;)

I'm so super gay for you right now. _

love ya, ho

Bai :3
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
...wow...Just wow...That was seriously brutal! And yet oh so awesome...

You're really good at writing too!
SB chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
omfg!O.O mabye i should have read these storys by oder...oh and i love how u made cartman nice for a change i love that could u do it agin!lots of love sb!:):3
skaminski chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I love this story!

Lately, I've been going back and reading some of my old favorites (I totally forgot to review it), and I think this is my favorite one shot ever! Yay for Dyle!

Just thought I'd let you know... :)
crazy-nerd chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
daammn, damn. that was realy...um. god i have noooo clue how to put THAT into words. you are a great wrighter but, god are you grusome. thats not really that baaadd but still.
blackbleedingroses539 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
this was wonderful! i would love to see another followup!
HyperBeamGO chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
There needs to be some fucking fanart of this.

This is seriously one of the most disgustinly beautiful story I've ever read.

You are a wonderful person for writing/thinking of this.
Emily chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was... holy fuck that was sick and hot and sexy and wrong and ...oh so many adjectives. God I wish you could draw so I could watch it as a cartoon.
Justsomeslashcrazedfan chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
LOVED IT!
un chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I read it twice. I think I'm disgusted but I'm not sure. I feel a bit ill...But it was good. Very descriptive.
mangamoo1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
HOLY SHIT! you are one messed up mofo! But I love you. . . this was, wow. Well you, uh, deffinitly got the horror genre down don't you? All of that aside, this was really good. It had a nice flow and would seem like something Damien would do for a sequel to the first one. . .OH and for kyle all I have to say is WORST. BIRTHDAY. EVAR.
Cliscia chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
HOORAY HERE IS MY UPDATE THAT I BEGGED SO BEAUTIFULLY FOR even though you didn't write it for me, boo hoo. ;_;

So I have to say that I'm mildly surprised to find someone else

who is into this kinky shit guro, so, obviously, this is my

FAVORITE yet. I've spent the majority of this morning reading your

delicious fics, and I have such a huge girlboner right now that I CAN'T STAND IT MAN.

HIGH FIVE.

YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON I LOVE YOU HERE HAVE ALL OF MY INTESINES.

HERE HAVE MY RIGHT ARM. I'VE ALWAYS LOVED AMPUTEES ANYWAY.
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
that was.. that was... wow. O.O i can't say i "enjoyed" the fic, per se, but i don't hate it. i guess you could say that i am.. intrigued? (morbidly)fascinated? well, it was interesting at any rate. thank-you for the fic Courtanie. ]