Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Jaycie Victory chapter 19 . 3h
Quirrell is so different from the books. When I first started reading this story, and having read an early author's note, I garnered the impression that only Harry is the significant change from the canonical story, and the effects of that change is what drives your story. Dumbledore made me question this supposition but I figured this could be accounted for by seeing him through Harry's sceptical eyes, but Quirrell seems fundamentally different and it doesn't seem like Harry could have done anything within the story's timeframe to have wrought that difference... Unless of course Time Turners are involved. Time Turners fix everything ;)
Jaycie Victory chapter 18 . 4h
What a roller coaster of a chapter. Harry is so fascinating. So many different elements to his psyche - it almost gives you emotional whiplash. But in an exhilarating way. Like I said, roller coaster :)

Also, your Dumbledore reminds me quite a lot of King Joyse from Mordant's Need. The warmth and insanity. The bouts of laughter. Your Dumbledore's scarier, though. Have you read them?
Shadowmaster Thor Stonehenge chapter 6 . 18h
I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY!
I only wish I'd found it sooner...
Guest chapter 63 . 23h
im still reading this and im amazed at how AU this is... and its a good AU
Jaycie Victory chapter 10 . 9/3
Oh that was genius! I felt every bit of the creeping realisation, the building horror that Harry did... the laughter with which I greeted the last line was as much an explosion of relief as genuine belly-busting mirth. I heart you :D
This was a good story, I would have liked for it to continue, do they destroy Azkaban? Does he bring voldy back out of his ring? Can the philosophers stone cure the Longbottoms? I really wish there were more
bloodyvamp101 chapter 99 . 8/31
I cant believe this chapter is a sentence.
janefanatic chapter 9 . 8/31
I'm reading this for the third time now. It's still great!
ouch. you broke snape...
Suicide Forest chapter 1 . 8/31
Already this story has a very low chance of me puttingbit down. This is great! Im really gonna love reading it!
Question- how old is this fic?
an awesome quirrel? wow
CatAnimagus chapter 7 . 8/31
Okay I've just started reading this and... well, frankly, it is AMAZING.
But I must go to bed now, and I shall read a few chapters every day hopefully until I finish this. I just want to say this is simply amazing so far and so, so different from anything else I've read, and I love it already and thank you so so much for writing it and - I have feelings and I can't explain them.
Thank you for the feelings.
SilverRider09 chapter 79 . 8/31
Enter Albus Dumbedore, professor of Hogwarts, swinging around a magical piece of paper and singing the Dora the Explorer map song.
I forgot to wright this yesterday how dare you I like McGonagall
I love this story but you make me feel stupid. I don't understand all this cleverness so I usually skim that part to get to the insanity.
30,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »