Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Thristan chapter 5 . 5/25
Yeah, a certain prof is going to be staggering-falling down drunk before getting Harry's wand
Thristan chapter 4 . 5/25
I am SO laughing at the suffering that Harry is causing
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 17 . 5/23
I feel like I’m elbow deep in a crack fic trying really hard to hide that it’s a crack fic, and I can’t find it in myself to be annoyed by that
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 5 . 5/22
I like this version of the scene so much better
WitchOfTheOriginals chapter 16 . 5/21
I literally laughed out loud. Some context I’m high af and on the toilet rn. Three way wedding
Oh so bitter chapter 122 . 5/21
I can't deal with all the people giving this pissy reviews. It's obvious that you neither read the whole thing, nor were curious enough to try to understand everything he was trying to teach. You don't have to be as intelligent or educated as he is to appreciate it. I'm certainly not. But learning is a beautiful thing, and it's clear that the people who hate this don't consider it thusly. Don't want to take the time to Google words and concepts they don't understand. And instead of just accepting their own lack of curiosity, choose to attack the writer for having the audacity to use his knowledge and brilliance to write this. I get if Ron is your favorite character and you don't like him being replaced with Draco. That's a legitimate gripe(though I don't share your affection). But to be angry about the fact that he's trying to teach us is absurd. Let it go. If you don't want to learn, fine, don't try. But don't attack the teacher for his lessons.

Oh, and, brilliant fic. I'm sad you won't write a sequel, but what you do with your time is your business. I'm grateful for what we were given. Thank you.
deeznutsareepic chapter 5 . 5/20
Lmaoooo. That was easily the best comedy sequence I have read in a long time
I can't wait for Harry to realize that he'll have to use quills instead of regular pencils/pens.
BTW, this fanfic is making me fall in love with science all over again, thank you Author!
Stormzy chapter 122 . 5/15
Very good read, but still kinda fucked up with that Sirius cliff hanger but otherwise loved the work
Stormzy chapter 119 . 5/15
Bruh this better not actually be Pettigrew you trying to let off the hook
Ark Bloodfallen chapter 1 . 5/15
can't see anything after two lines, thought it was an error with the app , checked the website it didn't show anything either.
Stormzy chapter 60 . 5/14
Damn Sirius was right there and he didn't save him
Stormzy chapter 42 . 5/14
What... Sirius and Pettigrew? Really?
Really well written story, I enjoyed it a lot, thanks!
Joe Strout chapter 19 . 5/11
I'm astonished. This book is superior to the original in almost every way. This chapter has presented deep, thought-provoking content in a way that is engaging and believable. It's like Orson Scott Card at his best.

...Who ARE you?! And where can I buy your other books?
36,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »