Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
The Anguished One chapter 55 . 7m
Oh sure, let's just make this more complicated for Harry and add Dumbledore to the party. I'm still rooting for Harry to somehow get away with this, if only because of how unlikely it is at this point.
The Anguished One chapter 54 . 22h
Well, things hit the fan rather quickly. I doubt Quirrell is dead, but things seems awful doomed for our trio of "heroes" right now. Again, poor Harry. Also, despite her many horrible deeds, I am feeling bad for how broken Bellatrix is right now.
The Anguished One chapter 53 . 7/28
So as this point, Bellatrix believes the Dark Lord is now in control of Harry's body. If things weren't destined to blow up in Harry's face at some point, this would probably be very useful.
The Anguished One chapter 52 . 7/28
This is a trying time for poor Harry. He wants to destroy this place, to be a hero to even the bad people in the world... and yet I'm willing to bet this is a trick. Unless things have changed so much that Bellatrix really was just Voldemort's pawn and that Quirrell isn't the Dark Lord's puppet, Harry is being used right now to make things a lot easier for his eventually betrayal.
The Anguished One chapter 51 . 7/28
Oh god, Quirrell wants to break out Bellatrix. Harry could probably do it, but unless a lot more has been changed than I thought in this version of history, that is an awful idea.
AstoriaGrace chapter 12 . 7/28
Whisper whisper... No seriously what the hell. Whisper whisper.
I'm cracking up!
AstoriaGrace chapter 11 . 7/28
Oh my gosh. I think I almost snuffed it when I read that Draco Malfoy is a 13 year old rapist girl. I love you, Sorting hat. And Harry saying that they never had sex...
Also, the Ghost Busters moment made me really crack up. I just saw the new film remake yesterday, so the song in fresh in my head.
Orchestra-Of-Ruin chapter 5 . 7/28
IM DYING
Meatball42 chapter 17 . 7/28
Ugh every time I read DO NOT MESS WITH TIME I get that horror movie feeling like something's about to pop out of the silence and eat me, so thanks for that. And somehow it's always the middle of the night.
Meatball42 chapter 10 . 7/27
I have read this before, but every time I read the end of this chapter I want to set both the hat and this story on fire.
Meatball42 chapter 7 . 7/27
I have read this before, but every time I read about Harry and his father's book hunt I get a little teary :)
AstoriaGrace chapter 10 . 7/27
Aw man! I was seriously hoping for Slytherin! Regardless, this is the best FF that I have ever read.
ssolarte chapter 99 . 7/27
Roles, Aftermath is by far my favourite chapter in the entire book.
Ugnep2000 chapter 2 . 7/27
Ha ha ha! Plague of flaming zebras indeed. And to think I've got 120 chapters to go! I can't wait to finish them all.
Sean A. Loshkor chapter 51 . 7/27