Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
ArcticWolf1996 chapter 5 . 16h
I am completely red in the face from so much laughter that I actually have a headache now and require Advil. That is the best scene I have ever read of Harry meeting Drace and I can't wait to read the rest of your story!
GuesssWho chapter 120 . 7/31
There are other tales and other worlds than these . . .

Memory's a cruel bastard, be it give or take.
sophia.shi chapter 122 . 7/30
I am a reader from China and it is really really my favourate story, an amazing story.(sorry for if any spell or grammatical error ). The Chinese version only updated to chapter 101 and I can not wait for that long time to know what happened next. So I just read EN version using dictionary. Even though I could not completely understand what exactly every sentence said, I could also appreciate this story the best I have seen in recent 3 years.
Name Huh chapter 98 . 7/30
So. This is where I finally stop in my first session of reading this story. It's been about 6 hours now, and a very well spent 6 hours at that. I'm usually a fairly eloquent person, but words escape me at the present moment. What you have created here is nothing short of absolute brilliance. The conflict between science and magic is something that I always wished was explored in the world of Harry Potter, and you have taken that to the nth degree. This is by far the smartest fan fiction that I've ever read, in terms of comedic timing, character development, and overall feel. The references to Atlas Shrugged and David Foster Wallace bring a smile to a literature student's face. The scientific legitimacy of your claims make me wish I was more adept at science so that I could appreciate them more. This is a kind of story that can change lives. To be frank, I hazard the notion that I've enjoyed reading this more than the original series. You are truly a phenomenal author, worthy of heaps upon heaps of praise. Thank you.
SiriuslyPink chapter 6 . 7/29
Can't wait to see Harry and Snape interactions.
OHMYFUCKINGGOD I CAN'T GET OVER THIS CHAPTER I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER LAUGHED THIS HARD IN MY LIFE YOU DEAR ARE A BLOODY GENIUS AND I AM NOW CRYING HYSTERICALLY LIKE A LUNATIC AND EVERYBODY PROBABLY THINKS IM NUTS BUT OMHYGOD THANK YOU FOR BEING SO WONDERFUL XDDD
GoldenFalls chapter 9 . 7/29
This is pretty pedantic but I figured you might want to know because you seem to be one for accuracy: I noticed that when Harry says he knows pi as 3.141592, he neglects to account for the fact that the next digit is 6 meaning if you were rounding to the millionth place the 2 would be a 3. (I'm not sure if people have pointed this out already either since there's so many reviews, so if they have sorry for being redundant,) I noticed this in chapter 9, the one about sorting. I love the story!
kabir0399 chapter 87 . 7/28
My third time reading it, and it's still brilliantly funny.
I hope you know that at this moment I am so confused it's not even funny.
Okay... what?
Sol chapter 10 . 7/27
Oh... my... hell. Brilliant and
I'm dieing from laughter. Sorry, not constructive criticism, but felt like telling it. Good job.
Sol chapter 5 . 7/27
Oh my God, I am just- I am laughing so hard I think I'm gonna die!
ProudlyANoob chapter 10 . 7/27
Holy shit, this chapter was deep! Ending was awesome though. xD
RemTheShinigami chapter 24 . 7/27
I have to say that I love this fanfic! And that Death Note reference... awesome! :D
But about the genetics of magic, how can parents who both are magical get a squid child? That should be impossible unless the gene mutates.
Anyway, love this! :)