Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Cherri202 chapter 73 . 4h
Still enjoying the reread. Can't believe how many reviews you still get.

One more thing that's bothering me:

The spell is 'Ennervate' not 'Innervate'. It always has been. I've no idea where you got that one from but the canon is 'ennervate'. If you clarified somewhere earlier in the story why you were calling it that, then my apologies, I must have missed it, but I really don't see why it's changed.
Guest chapter 7 . 4h
I think I've fallen in love with your story
Cherri202 chapter 70 . 8h
I have to admit this whole SPHEW thing just makes me really hate Hermione. Dumbledore didn't even say anything about her being a female. Talk about taking a poor assumption to absolve herself of responsibility and running with it.

Honestly, while a lot of your characters are great, you are very hit and miss with Hermione. I don't mind a character that does dumb things, but you tend to change her personality on a whim even if it conflicts with her earlier behaviour. She should be developing as a character, but instead she seems to flip back and forth between entitled princess and overly-helpful, intelligent and a bit arrogant.
GoshIFeelOld chapter 11 . 13h
Five years on, I had a sudden flashback to reading this chapter for the first time, and had to reread it and its even funnier than I remember!
Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtypist chapter 99 . 18h
...This is the shortest chapter I have ever seen. Well done.
Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtypist chapter 96 . 21h
Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtypist chapter 94 . 23h
Neville did well. He has nothing ti be guilty about. Though I still hope to see him in the story. w Also... I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU KILLED OFF HERMIONE?! I know she is most likely going to come back, but STILL! ;-;
Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtypist chapter 87 . 10/7
...poor Tano. He tried. XD Also. A Harry with a fully matured brain in this story sounds amazing.
Jake chapter 122 . 10/6
Thank you for writing this. I wish that you could receive some sort of compensation besides our praise, because if you wrote something of this caliber that was published and sold for profit, you'd be a billionaire.

Although, that reminds me of a part of this story from back in the quirky-awesomecool-humor days of it, where Harry talks about how any writer who could write a super-duper smart character is at least as smart as that character themselves, and I believe there is a corollary here. You are an amazing and gifted writer, and I think you should view this effort as your own origin story. You've accomplished much and now your heroic story is that you MUST write original fiction. Use the lessons you've learned and the publicity you've *earned* to create your own worlds, whatever shape they might take.
Cherri202 chapter 2 . 10/5
Finally rereading this story again. I can't believe how much it changed as it went on. Harry is such a painfully arrogant moron back here. I almost want to strangle him.

'But the books I've read said it can't be so and science is never refined or corrected over time rendering these things obsolete! There totally aren't any other potential explanations other than that she has a cat-sized-brain in a cat-sized body!' He's terribly uninventive for someone supposed to be able to create hypotheses.

Still quite humorous though.
Note to self: don't try and read chapter 5 when you are supposed to sleeping.

Cause that is what I am doing right now, and My face was turning red from trying to suppress my laughter.
2323 23 chapter 122 . 10/4
Your archaic concept of gender roles is an insult to reason.
Vonavy15 chapter 122 . 10/3
thanks a lot for this book. I learned some things from it. And I dont know how to finish this comment, so i would just say it is a pleasure and thanks again
riddle1rave chapter 19 . 10/3
Never have I ever come across such exceptionally clever writing. This isn't a mere piece of fiction, it's a masterpiece. This is so much more than Harry Potter, it tells you to be a better person. It inspires you in ways I hadn't conceived possible. My mind's blown, dear author, and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you.
So damn good chapter 18 . 10/2