Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Ria0207 chapter 17 . 8/7
Insane. Absolutely flabbergastingly insane.
Ria0207 chapter 16 . 8/7
Oh my god, this book is insane.
Б
Ariana lenai chapter 23 . 8/7
I love it so far I was so worried for Harry ur the best xoxoxo I hope you write more!
Ria0207 chapter 10 . 8/7
Oh my god, I died.
Papierstern chapter 5 . 8/7
the meeting with draco was so hilarious! brilliant!
Ria0207 chapter 7 . 8/7
This is absolutely brilliant.
Ria0207 chapter 6 . 8/7
I love this fic so much.
Ria0207 chapter 5 . 8/6
Oh god, this is AMAZING! I'm so in love with this and I can't stop laughing. I love you, dear author.
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 3 . 8/6
Fuck. Okay can I just say that I've absolutely fallen in love with your story from the summary alone and three chapters in, I've gone beyond love so that science and magic is now very much an obsession. Your story is beautiful and the logic is well... logical and you're an amazing writer omg I love this.
JediMindaugas chapter 70 . 8/6
Great story so far. The rationalization from the characters takes them to the whole new direction and the explanations of methods/expriments/philosophies is enlightening.
I only found one quirk in this chapter. Although you took the male/female hero/heroine issue very nicely, you still left out a common misconception about the voting rights. This seemed like a great opportunity to tie that to the draft as the paralel to hero's great risks, fallowed by great rewards.
Ari chapter 21 . 8/6
This is amazing so far I can't wait to read the next chapter BTW you should become a writer your so good HPMOR is my life now _
Petite Nat chapter 1 . 8/5
Pretty surprising to see a loving Petunia, and a Harry who seems happy without the Dursley! Especially calling her Mum...
But curiosity is definitely there to see what will happen...
stars in the sky102 chapter 6 . 8/5
I love this harry better so far than any other harrys.
Dan chapter 122 . 8/5