Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 72 . 8/3
"Or she could just go try to handle the bully herself, without telling her friends anything, and that, quite obviously, was also Wrong."

If you find yourself confused...
"She'd be putting"
Not unless she Imperio'd them or otherwise took away their ability to make their own truthfully informed decisions/move their own bodies/etc.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 66 . 8/3
Behold, the power of YOUTH!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 58 . 8/3
"Obvioussly you will ssee persson pretending to be healer on arrival!"
Teehee
MidniteWish chapter 5 . 8/3
Oh. My. God. Those two shop assistants? One of them of me. I LOVE this version of Harry!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 34 . 8/2
"My own family is long since dead at the Dark Lord's hand."
Technically correct the best kind of correct.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 32 . 8/2
"And the two of them walked on, in their tiny sphere of silence and isolation, through the brilliant and bustling crowds; and if you looked carefully, you would see that where they went, leafy boughs faded, and flowers withered, and children's toys that played cheerful bells changed to lower and more ominous notes."

If anyone likes this sort of Character, I would highly recommend watching The Book of Vile Darkness for the Necromancer character.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 30 . 8/2
"We fight because we're Chaos."
Heresy! I'm detecting some serious Heresy up in here!
Avatar Whitelighter chapter 21 . 8/2
half way thinking it's adult Harry whom found a way to travel back to the past whom is leaving the warnings to Harry. But at the same token; interesting that adult Harry CHOOSE the period AFTER Harry allowing Dumbdore to hold the invisvile cloakafter Harry's meeting with Quirlland after Harry and Draco finally talking about studying science; to leave the current warning note.
THIS WAS THE BEST CHAPTER! So good! It was funny and engaging and had the perfect amount of twists and turns
"A choked laugh escaped Professor McGonagall, as if extracted from her by tweezers." Has to be the most satisfyingly descriptive sentence I have ever read. Thank you
Bhare chapter 19 . 7/31
This story has it all. Comedy ... drama ... mystery. Even through all the science paragraphs ... it's not at all slow going or boring.

The dry wit is in all the right places. The mystery and drama are in the write places. All the science paragraphs have clear cut start middle and endings. It's not all about the science.

So for people whom say they quite reading this story because they don't find a story here ... then what the heck are you reading? Seriously how is this story plot not a story? Get your heads out of your butts and realize that this is a god send in the Harry Potter fandom.
Dotika chapter 20 . 7/30
It's 2:33 AM ... I really should stop reading and sleep... BUT Voldemort has a horcrux in SPACE!
And he seems oddly sane... I like it! I can't imagine people following someone purely mad and torture happy, so this is a nice change.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 13 . 7/30
I decided to reread this, and only now do I notice that Conspicous Detail of the green and red wrapping paper, i.e. Christmas gift paper, such as what Harry would have recieved his Invisibilty Cloak in, in the canon story, hinting that Harry could be moving around invisibly.
What the actual fuck?
No I didn't find it funny. I'm surprised I lasted this long. It's gotten to weird for me, I quit.
DragonGeek chapter 5 . 7/28
I know this fic is over, and has been for a long time, but I just started reading it and I had to review this chapter because I COULD BARELY BREATHE AND I COULDN'T EVEN KEEP READING FOR SEVERAL MINUTES THIS WAS AMAZING
33,605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »