Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
L0S3R chapter 11 . 5/12
Best chapter ever! This had me laughing!
L0S3R chapter 6 . 5/12
Some parts are just so hilarious! I CAN'T!
Especially the aftermath tidbit!
mlpoknbji chapter 11 . 5/10
This chapter is killing me!I can't breath.
Too much unfunny humourism
la-la-lappu chapter 5 . 5/8
HOOKED!
ReadToLove chapter 24 . 5/8
Humans are so interesting.
ReadToLove chapter 9 . 5/7
This review is meant to be taken as constructive criticism only. The paragraph about Snape being angry and crushing the goblet makes no sense in this chapter. Though, after reading ahead (chapter11 to be precise) I have realized its significance with respect to the pertaining lyrics; I only hope that the author makes required changes in this chapter so as to not confuse the reader.
MashiroAzuki chapter 36 . 5/6
Though there has been heated debate about the canonnised ship for Hermione, I certainly hold no anger towards the pairing of choice. In this story, ITS THE ONLY ONE PLAUSIBLE TO HAPPEN. Loved the house visit. Its so entertaining.
MashiroAzuki chapter 33 . 5/6
Evil/Cunning/Plotting Harry is now my favorite. Smart/Obnoxious Harry comes a VERY close second. The battle was very confusing. A traitor who is also a traitor for the one they were traiting while also being a traitor for another to trait...? Complicated would be an understatement. I do had hopes Harry would win though. Oh well.
Ok, I get that there are a lot more male leads than female. However, trying to force females into these roles if they don't fit is not an adequate response. Not only does it create a poor viewing experience, but it also gives off the impression that all female leads will seem awkward and forced.
Greengrass is essentially a glorified OC, with no actual mention in the original books.
By chance, was that shop named the FLAMES OF YOUTH?
MashiroAzuki chapter 10 . 5/5
As if the sorting hat can even joke about sending a kid to the wrong house! I can't believe this! BUT ITS BLOODY BRILLIANT I HAVE TO READ MORE UGHHHHHH
MashiroAzuki chapter 5 . 5/5
THIS WAS SO FUN I HOPE HARRY AND DRACO BECAME BEST FRIENDS REGARDLESS IT WAS SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Koop chapter 58 . 5/2
Holy crap after like 3 years from having read this I finally understand the "I'm not serious" bit.
Method Lord chapter 12 . 5/2
I need to stop reading this shit because I am literally going bananas trying to fichure out his thought process
33,420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »