Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
The Anguished One chapter 101 . 9/13
A centaur tried to kill Harry... wow. Didn't see that coming, especially after it had talked about how the stars spoke of his innocence.
As for Filch being fired, that's not the worst thing that could happen. Sad for him, but realistically it won't have a large impact outside of Dumbledore's opinion towards Harry. The fact that Hagrid will likely not teach Care of Magical Creatures does upset me, but Harry has a good point.
I love the personality you give Harry! Canon Harry is confused at this point, but your Harry is already making plans:)
The Anguished One chapter 100 . 9/13
So Harry is able to immediately identify that it's Quirrell killing unicorns, and now we learn that he's doing so to stay alive... bad time for Harry, learning his mentor will likely be dead by next year. On a minor note, I did not expect Twilight Sparkle to die in a Harry Potter fanfic.
midnightsnapdragon chapter 1 . 9/13
This is really, really good! Harry growing up as a Scientific Child? Yes, please. And his 'going down with style' into the madness - YES, way to go, Harry. Setting an example to the Stylishly Mad since forever. I also loved the bit where the withered old lady next door randomly turns out to be a sympathetic witch - or squib - who helps out and shakes her head in disappointment at the Stupid Mailing System.
Imma read on!
The Anguished One chapter 99 . 9/13
Oh great, dead unicorns. Well, we know what's on the horizon now. Can't wait for that special scene between Quirrell and Harry.
The Anguished One chapter 98 . 9/13
Silvery Slytherins? Bravo Draco and Harry, that may be what saves House Slytherin from their own foolishness.
As for the Educational Decrees and the Auxiliary Protective Special Committee, that was an amazing scene. So wonderful. I can't wait to hear what Dumbledore and Quirrell think of this development.
The Anguished One chapter 97 . 9/12
This is amazing. I doubt Dumbledore did all this, but this is still an incredible moment. What does this even mean for the war between light and dark if Potter and Malfoy are aligned?
IncandescentOne chapter 122 . 9/12
That was beautiful.
The Anguished One chapter 96 . 9/12
So Harry's lineage sought to destroy Death just as Harry does. Good for him, knowing he's simply the latest trying to do what most see as the impossible.
The Anguished One chapter 95 . 9/12
Ah, more philosophical discussion between Harry and Quirrell. Always entertaining. I can't imagine how scary Quirrell could be if Harry shows him the power of science, as that'll mean Voldemort will better understand Harry's abilities.
The Anguished One chapter 94 . 9/12
Fred and George, the Heir to Gryffindor! Love it, especially Dumbledore saying they make a worthy heir because they're what Godric wanted to be like.
The scene between Harry and Neville was also very nice, if not bittersweet. Harry comforts his friend, but also confirms that Neville must leave to stay safe.
maana999 chapter 11 . 9/12
Most of these are just GENIUS.
I liked the ghostbuster one the most though. :P
(Could def. see the twins and Lee doing that)
Brown Eyed Omega chapter 5 . 9/12
Bloody Christ, I has to smother my face with a pillow to keep from waking my roommate. That has to be the most funny rendition of that scene I have ever read
Can't wait to read more!
maana999 chapter 5 . 9/12
WOW, It's been awhile since I last laughed this much at one chapter.
This is pure gold.
A wonderful scene where everyone who tried to do something was acknowledged (in particular, I imagine Mrs Weasley will be incredible proud of her boys)... all somewhat dampened by that last comment. Harry really can't catch a break right now.
32,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »