Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Multipartite chapter 74 . 8/28/2011

(Properly paying attention to and nurturing the appropriate threads of curiosity about the various other matters to keep in mind. However, the squeeing climax at the sacrifice-related part is significant enough that I feel no remorse at letting the most processing power go to experiencing it.)
Culhu31415927 chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
The last bit of this chapter was SO FREAKIN HILARIOUS! I loved it. The last few chapters I thought were a bit dull but this one more than makes up for it!
hhrforeverhhr chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
lmao... this story is unbelievable..
madeyemarauder chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I'm glad your sense of humour synchs so perfectly with mine. I hope he doesn't bite Hermione, or the immutable forces of physics would introduce him to a broken jaw.
Howard Russell chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Evil must be opposed. If you can't get HJPEV and Quirellmort to teach Dumbledore that, at least slap him with a dead fish. If logic fails, a little surrealism might do the trick. Or at least be as amusing as Tracy eating Pansy's soul. Bwahahaha!
Daniel chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
HEAHAHA "she ate my soouul" haeheaheaheha soo good! ANd my god, is voldemort getting a soft spot for Harry "boy-who-lived" Potter? That would be, as is the words of Harry Potter :"Awesome!". ANd this whole story is awesome! and you are awesome!
madeyemarauder chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Terrific start. They sent a BOY? I suppose the idea was that he wouldn't be a trained 'stage (i.e. muggle) magician'.
CherryNekoChan chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Okay, I honestly thought it was a good start from the first chapter, but with this one, I laughed so hard I actually cried, had to leave the room where my husband is sleeping because he told me to stop laughing, and collapsed in the living room floor in a fit of hysterics. I loved this. And now, I must continue to read.

Thank you for making my night.
twistyguru chapter 73 . 8/28/2011
I agree with Hermione and Harry completely-magicals raised in it don't really appreciate it properly.
bakapervert chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Thanks for the update.
Daughter of Ether chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Oh god, i nearly fell off my chair laughing at that ending.

~ja ne
Fangren chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
["I... see," said Harry, as he trod through the halls of Hogwarts after Professor Quirrell, following him toward the Defense Professor's office. "So my chant, the way I wrote it, implies that the Outer God, Yog-Sothoth -"

"Was permanently sacrificed to fuel a ritual which but briefly manifested your presence," said Professor Quirrell. "I suppose we will discover tomorrow whether anyone took that seriously, when we read the newspapers and see whether all the magical nations of the world are banding together in a desperate effort to seal off your incursion into our reality."]

That part made me laugh so very, very hard. Thank you. Keep up the excellent work.
Lydia M Argent chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Funniest chapter ever!
Srangled Steps chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
cried with laughter at this chapter! so good!
ironhair chapter 29 . 8/28/2011
grrrrrrrrrr... u spoilt the weasley rat angle !

I wonder how it will go in the future chapters, but I'm pretty sure you have something smart and extremely logical planned out.
32,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,245 1,252 1,253 1,254 1255 1,256 1,257 1,258 1,265 .. Last Next »