Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
The Disappearing Me chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Well, I liked the chapter. You had a kind of run on sentence thrown in there, but other than that, it was awesome, per usual. That sense of doom about Professor Quirrel will come to fruition eventually, I'm sure. The transition to develop Hermione a bit more is also great. She's definitely the character I relate to the most (when someone tells you that you can't do something, you go out and achieve it anyway), and it's always fun to read about her. I'm also glad you mentioned where you work because it led to an intense Wikipedia-ing session. You know - where you click on one article, then find another link inside of it that looks interesting, which leads you to another link... So I started out reading about the Singularity Institute and made it all the way to the Han Dynasty. But, yes, it sounds like the place you work is pretty awesome. Won't be donating (no money), but still awesome. Anyways, keep writing! :)
Fenrir666 chapter 27 . 8/25/2011
New viewpoint of the Potters. Seems accurate too. Interesting.
Me chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Well, update means I'm happy and money for cause I disagree with means I'm sad... But then I found out from this update that I had never read the second half of the last one, so I suppose I'm still happier than before from the update? And there are plenty of things you could be doing with money instead without even a small chance of helping the world in some way, so there's that.
Evermore chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
I was just about to make a really important phone call to someone really important, then I saw the alert in my email that said this story was updated and here I am reading this and missing a "make it or break it" moment in my life . I don't blame you though, of course not, I blame myself and now I have to go make some heartfelt apologies. I've checked this story every single day for 3 months and I just could not believe it actually updated today. Love the introduction of Tonks, hope she plays a bigger part in the story. Only complaint was that I was expecting something longer but still great chapter. You add more depth to the life in Hogwarts, I'm glad you've added more background characters it makes the experience of being in Hogwarts more pronounced.
Fenrir666 chapter 26 . 8/25/2011
Oh, now that was unexpected!
Skippy chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Awesome, can't wait to see how it'll turn out, gave ten quid to SIAI.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Great work. Go Tonks.
Dinner chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Glad to see this updated but the quality of this chapter wasn't up to par with your usual work. It felt a bit like, all over the place...

Good job with the susan-tonks part though! Nice twist.
LunaMoon chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Your Harry makes me into a total fangirl. I find him ridiculously CUTE - being a brainy Slytherin is kinda hot lol
HoBoAdin chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Excellent Chapter. I was wondering it Tonks was going to show back up.
Fenrir666 chapter 22 . 8/25/2011
That was an "OH CRAP!" conclusion if I ever heard one.
Ewlinna chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Great chapter, although I miss more Harry. I think there is too much about girls letely.
SomethingSomethingSomething chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Phew, I had been secretly thinking all this time "I hope Eleizer is buffering up a whole load of chapters"; it was all that kept me going. Just donated $200 to SingInst - I had already been in borderline donate mode after reading about Lukeprog on , but generally I've been planning to hold off donating to charity until I earn enough to pay higher-rate tax. However, I suppose dollar-for-dollar matching outweighs the efficiency of charity tax relief.
L.A.H.H chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Ah, Susan Bones, the Heir of Hufflepuff, and the Secret Chamber of Hard Work and Practice...

That line had me laughing so loud...

Overall an absolutely hilarious chapter (even bossted due to the LOOOONG absence of news here), loved it.
32,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,254 1,261 1,262 1,263 1264 1,265 1,266 1,267 1,274 .. Last Next »