Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Pentecost chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
Well, let's just hope people supports the Institute monetarily then.
UncleTravellingZek chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
The part about double witches had me in stitches. Totally makes sense, though. Even wizards will have escape fantasies.
Not-A-Spy chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
Harry seems unusually chipper... Or maybe I just haven't read this story in a while.
Almaseti chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
The beginning of this was pretty dark, though the "Heir of Hufflepuff" thing cracked me up something fierce. I really like how you're fleshing out those eight. It's coming up to being on of my favorite parts, and I can't wait to see how it all turns out in the rest of the "self-actualization" chapters.
Argency chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
Another chapter! WOO! I like how the author maintain's dramatic tension in the minor storylines by having Harry not trust Dumbledore to be sane enough to keep the students safe from each other in the hallways. It's a really good way to get around the whole "nothing really bad ever happens at Hogwarts" thing.
becuzitswrong chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
My my my, yet another another strange and compelling chapter. Hermione is certainly wondering if she's in over her head, while Harry is even more certain of his role. I missed seeing Draco, who is most certainly plotting something clever and multifaceted somewhere nearby. Everything is about to descend into chaos and it's absolutely fantastic! I literally can't wait to read the next chapter.

Thanks so much.
uo-chou chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
Good stuff! Keep up the excellent work!
RedEyesTakeWarning chapter 28 . 8/24/2011
Yeah, messing around with fundamental structures of magic and matter is probably not the safest of activities.

Dorotea Senjak the tranfiguration prodigy? ALL HAIL THE LADY OF THE NORTH.
AwsmAdm chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
Great to have the fic updating again. Thanks for continuing and I hope you get a lot of donations.
Lydia M Argent chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
Love it
Waldo-Archon chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
Remembering that Tonks was in Hufflepuff and that Amelia Bones Works in the Auror Department . . . It is not a great assumption to believe that she would call in outside help. It is good to see that Hufflepuffs can be heroes.
Loonynamelass chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
A lovely chapter. The Tonks Twist delighted me.
w chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
Welcome back, thanks for the update. Good to see Q back. Skateboards are cool. So is voting. So are Harry's childhood wishes.
jtheory chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
I'm very pleased to see this updating again. Thank you; I can continue to recommend it to new friends and acquaintances with renewed vigor.
linkhyrule5 chapter 73 . 8/24/2011
"What are we going to do tonight, Harry?"

"The same thing we do every night, Hermione. Try to take over the world!" :P

(D&D references continue to be appreciated. Nice use of Tonks, there :p.
32,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,256 1,263 1,264 1,265 1266 1,267 1,268 1,269 1,276 .. Last Next »