Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Too lazy to sign in chapter 70 . 2/27/2011
The chicken impression will always be one of the most memorable traits of this story XD

Although it was a bit saddening to see how the protest ended, it did seem to have lead to even more interesting things. Daphne's right, with the way Hermione has gathered the group, another faction is in works at Hogwarts. And we have returned to the forbidden corridor! I am interested in that remark about the Gryffindors already having gone through it. Perhaps its time for a return appearance by the Weasley twins, or more of the often-ignored prefect Percy?

And with Quirrel's questions to Hermione, she seems so well intended and naive even I feel like alternating between protecting her or wishing for more troubles for her to fight.

Love that mention of Tonks! As well as the comment about witches and love potions, as we the readers know canon history...
ARMH chapter 55 . 2/27/2011
With Dumbledore on the scene, it's kind of remarkable that they dont figure out that it's Harry. I hate that we arent told what the General of Chaos would do here.
ARMH chapter 54 . 2/27/2011
I really liked this fight scene; it was the first time we saw a fight between actual experienced wizards. It looks like Harry does have an anti-killing curse property, despite what he said in the Fundamental Attribution Error chapter (5?).
ARMH chapter 53 . 2/26/2011
Great forshadowing at the end there, and Quirrell's line about him being an unreasonable candidate to house Voldemort's soul was hilarious. I have to say, I miss the little Rowling jokes at the top of each chapter.
CraicRocker chapter 30 . 2/26/2011
I love this. I mean, really love this. I haven't felt so compelled to keep turning pages since I discovered the Vorkosigan saga. So I'd just like to thank you for putting it out there, free of charge, for all of us.

Also, looking up (awhile ago) from chapter 16 and realising I still had 54 chapters to look forward to? High on a personal list of Best Moments in Reading.
IodoRor chapter 70 . 2/26/2011
I'm in love with how creative your story is! Just when I thought I'd finally scraped the bottom of the barrel as far as good, worthwhile Harry Potter fanfic goes, here something wonderful pops up out of nowhere and proves me wrong! Keep up the good work!
ARMH chapter 52 . 2/26/2011
I kind of think that Harry is pretty stupid here. For someone who hates danger (or proclaimed so early on), he didnt deliberate much on whether he wanted to do the mission or not. Thinking in stories is Dumbledore's job lol, though Harry does a fair bit of it. He must REALLY trust Quirrel.
atma chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Hi, I don't normally review stories that I read, but this is simply one of the best stories I've ever encountered, not to mention very amusing. I was hooked after the first two chapters, and I really can't wait to see where the story leads!

Thank you for doing such a wonderful job on this story, and I love the humor that Harry displays. Unfortunately, that wise suggestion another reader made about tea and lungs not playing well together was just too little, too late for me and my poor lungs. I hope you keep up the hilarity!
ARMH chapter 51 . 2/26/2011
Haha, the last line was really well done here. I cant wait for the mission.
ARMH chapter 50 . 2/26/2011
Harry is such a motivational speaker in this fic. I swear every speech he makes is inspiring.
sithwalrus chapter 70 . 2/26/2011
every time I read that nothing really bad ever happens to students in Hogwarts, I spend a few seconds wondering exactly what percentage of them will be alive by the end of the story. way to jinx yourselves.
w chapter 70 . 2/26/2011
Pretty cool. Why is Q so public with his view of reality? He can hardly hope to convince anyone.
madbrad chapter 70 . 2/26/2011
Weird sort of chapter, the light hearted nature is something of a shock after recent events. I feel like I've decompressed too fast. :-)

Out of curiosity, what are the top 2-3 HP fanfics by number of reviews on fanfiction dot net? I can't see how one can conduct such a search on the site.
ARMH chapter 49 . 2/26/2011
Another great chapter. I love the little harrys in harry's mind;they're hilarious.
ARMH chapter 48 . 2/26/2011
What Harry said to Ron was hilarious; it's so weird that he isn't a part of this story, not that I really liked him much. I feel so bad for Hermione.
30,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,258 1,265 1,266 1,267 1268 1,269 1,270 1,271 1,278 .. Last Next »