Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 69 . 2/5/2011
lmao wow
one one comma one one one chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
11,111 reviews. Congratulations, Mr. Wong on the milestone

Professor McGonagall isn't going to be Hermione's Old Wizard[tm] is she?
Mystamir chapter 45 . 2/4/2011
Powerfully written; my compliments. The words seem inadequate when punctuated by a mere period, however exclamation points somehow lessen their gravity.
Avi chapter 69 . 2/4/2011
Oh, I misunderstood. I read the Published date as referring to individual chapters, such that I assumed chapter 69 had been written almost a year ago and Updated last week with a typo correction or the like. I therefore assumed that the lack of a Next button meant that this was the end of the story, and thought you were going to cap your mockery of the magical hero story conventions by killing everyone unexpectedly in the magical equivalent of a gas leak.

I'm glad I didn't come across the story while you were in the middle of writing the Azerba-whatsit sequence or the suspense might have harmed me. I guess I'll check in next week to see if you've updated.

Sorry if "reviews" are not intended for this purpose.
Keith chapter 69 . 2/4/2011
All quite amazing.

I don't think I've laughed this hard for a long time.

I also find it quite nice to have intelligent characters in a story. I do appreciate it.
Avi chapter 57 . 2/4/2011
I'm having too much fun reading to stop and review. This has gone from the expected parody to a very suspenseful story that stands on its own. It's like playing D&D with a good dungeonmaster.

I hope there are many puzzles where everything that Harry knows and can do is known to the reader and the solution is completed without deus ex machina or Harry revealing a new power.

Love all the references, they're subtle enough that they don't disrupt the story, and of course they make me realize I'm missing lots more.
M de Mare chapter 69 . 2/4/2011
Lovely chapter, enjoyed it enormously! Will Snape be making an appearance any time soon, he seems a bit underutilized, and passive. Surely he's up to something?
Sagerune Yagami chapter 69 . 2/4/2011
Your Hermione is Beast!

I find myself unsure of who to cheer for.

Sometimes I'm cheering for Harry.

Sometimes Draco.

But at this moment. Hermione's taken the lead.
inermis chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
What was that? Read c. 5 chapters till you decide if you like it? I'm loving this already! Sorry, can't review more, have to continue reading. :)
lilyoftheval5 chapter 69 . 2/4/2011
I'd really like to know what Derrick's father said...

Oh, Thank you and I love you.
Criss chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
I like you're Ender's Game reference? lol
Tazmainian Devil chapter 22 . 2/3/2011
This is really excellent.

I started reading it on a whim because it looked funny and now it's two in the morning and I cannot bring myself to stop.
Mystamir chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
Seldom have I been subjected to such giggle attacks when reading a story. Also I have to applaud your D&Dishness, as the NPC or PC question to Hermione in a previous chapter made me cheer :)
Avi chapter 42 . 2/3/2011
I'm laughing to death here at all the little digs at HP slash fiction. I didn't think that as something that could be subtly mocked. Well done.
Mystamir chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
*is too busy catching her breath from laughter to review properly*
30,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,259 1,266 1,267 1,268 1269 1,270 1,271 1,272 1,279 .. Last Next »