Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
I chapter 1 . 4/6/2011

They have. They are just not as important.

Great chapter. I was starting to worry about the delay.
Entropic Specter chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
Ah, finally new delicious chapterness. I was going into severe withdrawal here.

Watching Draco handle his visitor was quite amazing. As for Millicent, I'm not sure if she got lucky or really unlucky, with that misunderstanding. And Snape... Well, I'll be looking forward to more.

So, as always. Thanks for the amazing work, keep it up and please, please update soon.
admiralskippy chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
That's right, ... Take it like a good girl...
VFR6 chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
Best. End. Of. Chapter. Line. Ever.

me chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
I have a question that I'm sure must have occured to someone before me but...why doesnt other years have this defence tournaments and generals etc, why only the firsties?

Thanx to anyone who answers, cuz I'm sure the author must have answered this question before.
abacab chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
Sangemaru chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
I bet Snape is so proud ))
jdboss1 chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
I am so Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy

you updats this

thort you foget we haad this it being so long in updatsing

I going try help out in the audiobook project

love the seen at the end
Gogolu chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
hjcallipygian chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
Heh, loved the part where Draco found he believed it all. Cracked me up.
Nancy Lebovitz chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
I loved the argument about feminism- I'm beginning to think that political theory is like trying to do physics without having math or experimentation.

Unlike Ainscough, I'm comprehensively sick of Harry and Quirrell. It gets to me that Harry is (was?) so lonely that his closest associate was someone who's that likely to be very bad news.
bethy2-2 chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
Good to see you updating again, and this thing with Snape and Hermione, I don't think I even want to know...
Howard Russell chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Burst into flames and die. God knows how many times I've said that. Lucky bastard could probably make him do it too...
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
I was drinking and damn near had a spit-take when I read:

Harry blinked, then rallied. "Well, yes, you're very perceptive; most people don't realize that quite so quickly -"
31,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,263 1,270 1,271 1,272 1273 1,274 1,275 1,276 1,283 .. Last Next »