Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Harunomiya chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
This is wonderful writing! The last paragraphs made laugh very hard.
K Krystine chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Sheaman chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
I really enjoy your story, but I tend to say more on the LW boards than here.

I just wanted to point out, in case you were unaware, that there is a canon spell (*Glisseo*) that does what you created *Lubriceum* for. Just for your own edification.

I'm always glad to see more MoR. Please keep it up!
Loonynamelass chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Jellyfy and Sparklypoo. I'm proud of myself for knowing those two allusions.
Reader chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
She never saw the phoenix.

So where was the phoenix?

Glad that Hermione and Harry seem to become friends again.

The Society for the Promotion of Heroic Equality for Witches. - A brilliant idea. So Hermione will not be quite alone and distant from other students.

What's about Draco?

Haven't heard about Snape for some time.

Not pushing you to update, the book seems to flow naturally. Thanks for it.

My head is spinning, I have swallowed Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time and then Harry Potter and the Heartlands of Time between reading chapters 68 and 69. Quite a balance of hero and his enemies, but everything is continuously getting out of control. Too strong contrast between Auroras' magic and magic of Atlantis.
mantimeforgot chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
So Harry is now going to be Charlie and Daphne, Tracey, and Hermione are going to be his Angels?
physics chick chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
SPHEW?
LauralHilll chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Yay, Hermione!

choke, Sparklypoo!
a fine mess098 chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
Not to be to criticising, but the six quark flavours are 'up, down, top, bottom, strange and charm' I dont know if things have changed since you wrote this story but evidence seems to lead to these titles being the appropriate headings. I thought it important to mention as clearly you felt it was important to mention.
skyace chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Haha. Very clever - nice touch with SPHEW? and the sparkling
TBD chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Sphew? ... Okay...

Indeed you are right, there should be more female heros.

But please, no Xena costumes.

Also, thanks for the Dumbledore update, this bit makes him more in character than the last chappie made him seem. He might be a manipulative bastard, but he would not tell a child so bluntly that they can not dream to be great-I think.

anyways, love it, as always
Sienf chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
This was brilliant XD

I burst out laughing on several occasions, but I think it was SPHEW that made my day :) Nice play on canon, there, absolutely brilliant.
Peregrinate chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
I love Hermione. Can I have her? She's me.
n chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
SPHEW? Man, Harry is going to have some competition!
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Excellent, now the Heroic Hermione should come into her own...lol

Looking forward to the next event.
30,351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,286 1,293 1,294 1,295 1296 1,297 1,298 1,299 1,306 .. Last Next »