Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
xan avalon chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
O my goodness gracious, as my grandmother used to say.

there have been SO many interesting setups planted in this story from pretty much the get-go, and then they are never mentioned again even though they are fairly obviously designed to lead to Interesting Consequences down the road somewhere. The one with Mr. Hat and Cloak and the "quintuple agent" business was one of the more blatant. Interesting to see it brought up again so soon.

This is what makes a Harry Potter story written for grownups such an intensely delightful event. :)
Akshatsinghal chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
This was one awesome Chapter !

Keep up the good work. Waiting for the next !

Alsadius chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
1) That's the first time I can think of in quite a while that I've come down on Dumbledore's side in an argument with Harry. He's actually starting to seem 11 years old to me with arguments like this, and not like a university student stuffed into smaller robes.

2) Did you just imply that the Holocaust was actually a plot to power-up a wizard? Yikes.

3) Regarding that last bit, I'm not even going to wager a guess. I will say, though, that I'm sure I'm going to enjoy the answer.
MoonstoneMuse chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
Damn, I had been so sure that Mr. Hat and Cloak was Professor Snape...unless Mr. Suspicious isn't the same person...ahh! So confused, this thing is so brilliant!

Until the next chapter. *bows before your amazingness*

*sincerely hoping that the end makes sense to me*
Convictski chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
I think I may have a little bit of a crush on you.

Congratulations!
Guest chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
There's just one thing I can say to this.

What.
The Sherpa chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
OMG! The figure under the cloak is HPEV from the future w/ a sex change!

Well... you believe Hermione is Merlin's last descendant! How is THAT any less ridiculous?
faithaholic chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
nice chapter, but now i'm confused...
Ephemeralen chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
I find it very disturbing that ANYONE thought you'd ACTUALLY just established Hermione as the Heir of Merlin. That seems like a mistake a whole order of magnitude worse than Missing The Painting For The Paint. Were they even paying attention?

I'm kind of surprised that Harry didn't see what Snape was doing; indeed, Snape did exactly what Harry predicted the faculty would do, just in a WEIRD way, from which (though it hurt her) Hermione emerged stronger than she was before.

Not exactly an IdiotBall on Harry's part, but perhaps an arc defined by two points on the IdiotBall...and I'm going to metaphor!hell now.
josh148513 chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
Trick or real is the ?

Love story

Is this the person named Santa claus with the porkey
Zicou chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
What the **** :)

I must say i'm confused by this ending, maybe i ought to re-read it, because i'm sure i didn't understood what happend :)

Great chapter,

Continuuuuuuuuuuuuue,

Z.
bakapervert chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
Thanks for the update.
YellowDart chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
At first, I was disappointed at the seemingly cliche Aftermath with Hermione in Chapter 76. Then I reread it and was horrified at what Mr. Hat-and-Cloak was doing. Seriously, that guy is a monster!

Hermione is a true heroine for resisting interrogation for so long (how long nobody knows). And as a bonus, I like how even the Hat guy is showing signs of fatigue and irritation at her stubbornness.
goobidoo chapter 76 . 9/3/2011
Unfortunately i think that draco malfoy is my favorite character. :/
Beazore chapter 75 . 9/3/2011
[For chapter 76, not 75] WHAT. That's the only word I can think right now. Three days is too long to wait to figure out what the hell just happened (in a good way of course).
33,669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,286 1,293 1,294 1,295 1296 1,297 1,298 1,299 1,306 .. Last Next »