Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Laks0501 chapter 122 . 2/21
This is the BEST story I had ever read, I thank you for writing this gem, I sincerely hope that you be a professional writer, I wish you all the best for your future
EvilMagician chapter 51 . 2/21
I forgot to review at the end of the correct chapter but, Haaaahaha!

The Tenorman family chili was slyly worked in there hilariously. You got a great laugh out of me for that one.
leetom chapter 64 . 2/20
Well... I kept read this fiction until 2a.m last night, and the result is that I awake at 3p.m next day. Your warning about stop read this 5 hours past the bed time should be in evey chapter. lol.
trsall chapter 1 . 2/20
LOL!
Ignatius Creegan chapter 122 . 2/17
Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality may be one of the best stories I have ever read. Oh, what it must be like to be you.
Curious Outsider chapter 20 . 2/15
So...how did Sheldon Cooper import his brain into Harry Potter's body?
The Observer chapter 122 . 2/14
I... I... I am at a loss for words here. I cannot comprehend the sheer magnitude... the sheer brilliance of this literacy work that I have read. I'll put it simply. It is the greatest literacy work that I have ever had the fortune to read in my entire life. Originally I had considered leaving one review per chapter so that my thoughts would remain fresh in my mind upon each chapter's conclusion but after about chapter 40? I took a break... Then when I picked up where I left I found I couldn't STOP reading. I just kept going and going and before I had realized, I had read the entire thing after 15 hours!

I won't dare try to review this as I had originally intended to from the beginning. Greater and more wise men and women have done so far more adequately than in any conceivable way that I could have done so all I can is, if you still read reviews of your work, if by some chance you see this 'review' all I can convey is... thank you. Just... just... thank you. Thank you for everything :)
Acute-angle-101 chapter 4 . 2/12
I was sceptical... I'll admit it. But I was laughing so hard reading this chapter! I'm really excited about this story and I hope it keeps me enthralled.
RHJunior chapter 6 . 2/8
again, the Common Sense Translator for the Pretentious steps forward:
"McGonagall, we have a saying. It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it."
*bows to thunderous applause*
RHJunior chapter 5 . 2/8
You know, what this story needs is an adult to translate this Harry's gratuitous over-explanations for everyone else.
"Do you know what fundamental attribution error is?"(insert long over-wordy blurb that beats around the bush- hell, works halfway around the whole hedgerow- before getting to the point, sort of.)

McGonagall, or Anyone else who isn't a college professor trying to pretend to be a little boy: "What?"

Mr. Translator: "Okay, lemme translate. (To McGonnagal) He's saying it could have been a fluke. But everyone jumped to conclusions, even though noone was there to see what happened."

Or at the very least harry could have THOUGHT the long over-wrought explanation... and then SAID something far simpler and far more likely to come out of a ten year old's mouth.
TheBronzeLine chapter 41 . 2/8
I love bad puns.

Slipperin! Drop Lord! LMFAO!
TheBronzeLine chapter 36 . 2/8
They're not *really* married.

Right? It's not arranged? Right? RIGHT?!
TheBronzeLine chapter 34 . 2/8
I've yet to stop the spongebob music. Instant riot over the Snitch, eh? Lmao! I've had my fair share of instant salty chats, but a riot? I've killed entire chats with a single phrase but, a riot?

I've been outclassed!
TheBronzeLine chapter 33 . 2/8
This is absolutely hilarious!
TheBronzeLine chapter 32 . 2/8