Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Glumski chapter 5 . 8/18
I don't remember when I've last laughed as hard as I did while reading this chapter. Seriously, tears are streaming down my face and my stomach feels like it almost cramped up.
Avatar Whitelighter chapter 64 . 8/17
I love thesr well placed Omake Files in key places in this epic fanfiction. Helps to catch a breath before the rest of the epic plot.
Raptorbarn chapter 104 . 8/16
I cannot convey how much this is my favorite thing. Like, oh, Harry was just sitting there in the middle of revolutionizing quidditch and then a secret note and evil sprout and crazy tonks and invisible malfoy and holy voldemort

I'm going to add Awolnation's "Run" to the list of things you can listen to while reading this. If you can time it so that the titular lyric syncs up with the legendary gun moment, the chills will be plentiful.
Gemma chapter 17 . 8/16
First of all, what the fuck. Second of all, I love this story and I can't wait to read more. I'm enthralled with every chapter. This is fantastic.
Avatar Whitelighter chapter 60 . 8/16
Now the real plot BEGINS. What a interesting fun ride to get here.
Spy Network chapter 50 . 8/15
Okay I seriously don't understand this. Harry is the main character ... so his name should be in the character listing.

But counting how much Hermione actually shows up ... or spoken about up to this point of the story ... she isn't a main character.

Draco and Professor Quirrell should have been a main character in the character listing with Harry. (I know this story was posted years before FFN allowed four names to be in the character listing).

So I don't understand Mr. Wrongs's thought process on the character listing.

Oh by the way I LOVE LOVE this version of Professor Quirrell ... and wished this was what we had in SS.
ThePurityofChaos chapter 122 . 8/15
To be totally honest, this should be required reading. If humanity could become even half what Harry is in intelligence and morality, the world would be so much better for it. There are few things that can have such a profound effect as this... masterpiece of a novel has, and at the moment I can think of none. This is truly a work of art.

-The Purity of Chaos
Avatar Whitelighter chapter 46 . 8/13
Three weeks in and still have no plans on stopping till the very last puncition.
Bumbledorf chapter 27 . 8/13
"You had to stay and fight."

God damn such a good way to end a chapter
KuramaTheSage chapter 122 . 8/12
This story is amazing. I just finished it and I can say that it is completely insane but lovely. Some would call how different it is from cannon as you hating the original HP but I only see improvements. This story was wonderful from beginning to end and has definitely changed me in significant ways that I am only thankful. If you wrote a story half as good as this one then it would be in my top 5 favorite stories of all time I am certain.

On the off chance that you are a new reader and are looking at the reviews to see if they are positive, then I can tell you that this story is amazing from beginning to end. I strongly encourage you to read it.
I wish there was more closure to the other characters.
Well, this has been a wild ride. I can't say I like the ending very much but it fits the story. Maybe it's because of Hermione? For some reason I don't like your Hermione. I wouldn't call her a Mary Sue because she does have flaws. Perhaps it is because she's way too nice compared to canon? For some reason, I can't wrap my head around a nice Hermione. I wish you could have focused more on Draco, though. I hope he and Harry can be friends again in the future.
Puddin' Pop and his Jacks chapter 41 . 8/12
I obviously meant fictional and not non fictional in my review in the previous chapter.
Bumbledorf chapter 8 . 8/12
Not quite fond of this chapter, the interaction between Hermoine and Potter felt forced. Loved the "Have some Knuts, boy!" line though lols
Bumbledorf chapter 5 . 8/12