Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Concolor44 chapter 77 . 6/18
... and now I am TRULY worried for Hermione.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We have seen Prof. Quirrell dueling a top Auror without breaking a sweat. He so little fears Snape that he didn't even bother to hold his wand. Yet I can't fathom his game with the Potions Master.
seekeroftruths chapter 1 . 6/18
*this is actually meant as a review of the entire fic*

This is the greatest thing I've read in a very long time. It's truly a story in its own right, a wonderful expansion of the Potter-verse. Just amazing and I can't thank you enough for creating this.
dragoon109 chapter 121 . 6/17
i dont know. lily wasnt innocent. she did allow her self to become blind by the words of her own house and believed that death eaters where evil with no evidence other than heresy, dark magic was evil, slythiren was evil, exc exc. unless as author you changed that.
dragoon109 chapter 122 . 6/17
okay am a little lost can you give me a break down on what has happened here in the story and end?

why was it a bad thing for muggles to get magical healing? exc.
Concolor44 chapter 74 . 6/17
Oh My Lord In Heaven! My achin' gut! That last section was one of the funniest things I'd ever read in my LIFE!

Now ... as to the earlier section ... where Prof. Quirrel was talking about it being "a very strange thing" that he didn't hate Harry ... that little section, and Harry's chilled response, were quoted in another work I was reading on an entirely different site. That quote is what led me to seek out this work in the first place.

I've said it a few times, and I'll say it again: This is one of the most impressive works of literature it has ever been my happy destiny to encounter. Thank you.
nytelios chapter 27 . 6/17
Beautiful touch to Snape and Harry's relationship and an intense contrast at the end between Harry's humane resolution and Quirrell's cynical detachment.

Only one teeny thing irks the rational part of me. It seems highly unlikely that Harry would come to the "best guess" conclusion that it was his father who tried to save Snape from the bullies, when every detail in their conversation before Harry realized they were talking about Snape himself points to Lily as the focus.
Lavada Lenore chapter 5 . 6/17
Ohmahgawd YES! So funny! So much sucking up by Draco... XD
Dutchgirl84 chapter 6 . 6/16
"I had a pet rock. It died." Where do you come up with these things?
Dutchgirl84 chapter 5 . 6/16
I'm quite literally bent over laughing. That exchange with Draco is priceless!
Dutchgirl84 chapter 3 . 6/16
OMG Harry is so incredibly OOC in this story it's actually hillarious
I love the idea of a rational Harry Potter
deathless.smile chapter 122 . 6/16
AMAZINGGGGGG YOU BROKE MY MIND AND I JUST CANNOT PROCESS THIS I WILL SEND THIS TO ALL MY FRIENDS UNTIL EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE AND - I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO MUCH!
janefanatic chapter 86 . 6/16
Thank you for the story. It is truly spectacular. It has taught me more than most textbooks have. Is there something significant about April 10, 1992?
deathless.smile chapter 100 . 6/16
OMG I honstly don't know what to think about Quirrell anymore. At first he was cool and awesome, and now I' starting to doubt him. :/ Uh-oh, I seriously hope that Voldie isn't behind Quirrell's drinking unicorn blood
deathless.smile chapter 74 . 6/15
"I DON'T WANNA BE ALL ANGSTY!"
~Pansy Parkinson