Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
hazpotter chapter 5 . 6/4
this is THE BEST thing i've ever had the pleasure of reading oh my god i'm laughing so much!
13 words?
This chapter has very nearly made up for the horrible event that sparked it. Emotional trauma forgiven.
averagefish chapter 6 . 6/4
Hello. I don't want to attack you. I will start by saying your work is well thought through, engaging, amusing. Sometimes the Professor McGonagall is too friendly, it's a bit out of character, but that is your artistic license. JK Rowling put several schools across the world, so your 6 billion people calculation is off canon.
Also, people do forget trauma and repress it. I do not know any science behind it, only my experience. It haunts the subconscious for years. It took me a decade to understand that I was abused. You may want to put a trigger warning on this chapter, out of respect for readers for whom such trauma is more than fiction.
You write well. I am looking forward to seeing how this unfolds and how far you took it.
Aaaaaaah! The golden plaque is a horcrux!
Two ways to have cleared Hermione:
Priori Incantatum
Go back 6 hours with a time turner and tell someone else with a time turner to go back to the time of the attack and watch. Harry could even ask the time turner girl to go back and warn him. Different people with different time turners no broken rules.
Banshee-024 chapter 24 . 6/4
lawliet and light... remind me of death note lol
Well shit Harry. You done gone and messed up big time.
Happy chapter 64 . 6/3
Clever beyond words and mostly over my head ... Like watching Monty Python. I delight in their delight with themselves, but I don't get most of it. But I am still delighted...
dyooti chapter 46 . 6/3
you are my new favourite person in this world
I must say ripping into my favorites here, kind of hurts. Not cool completely obliterating the point of a lot of them. They do work and have rationality, despite not being as cold and calculating as this. They are not stupid in their original forms. Like this they're less realistic and a whole lot less fun.
The twilight one was pretty funny though.
Banshee-024 chapter 19 . 6/2
this quirrell teacher is awesome
damn he is so autistic
You have got to be kidding me. Bellatrix good? No. Just no.
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?

Oh wait, that's how.
Dammit Harry.
WHAT! This fic... I fear it will break my sanity.
32,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »