Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Jason Sackett chapter 72 . 7/5/2011
Have not read any HP books, but this,

holy-cow moar"please"bravo/holy-cow.

Just read it. If you are disappointed, try to figure out why and let the forum know.
mizu chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
When I grow up, I'm going to be a SCIENTIST! yaaah!

...scratch that, I'll become a scientist right now! YAAAAAAAAAH! I didn't know they rocked just so much!
Theosaur chapter 24 . 7/4/2011
I am incredibly excited for the rest of this story. I do wish I was offering constructive writing criticism, but to be honest you know how to write and these early chapters were written long enough ago that you've likely matured past any mistakes I'd point out anyway. So, I'll limit myself to gushing (and gratitude for the introduction to Less Wrong. These Sequences make for interesting reading material, to say the least).
Theosaur chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
So, I'm thirteen chapters into Methods of Rationality, and I've been enjoying it immensely. Then, I got to the end of 'Asking the Wrong Questions'. That's a brilliant Hitchhiker's Guide reference. You're my favorite.
gecoma chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Did you know your fic is mentioned on wikipedia at the pagde harry potter fandom under fanfiction

link here:

wiki/Harry_Potter_fandom#Fan_fiction
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
lawl... MUST READ. :D
irfane chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
Read this a few times... and I only just thought to wonder... is the true image Quirrel shows Harry (in ch 20), the point of view from, say a horcruxed plaque? It does rather resolve the issue with finding it, so would be natural to develop beforehand.

Reeeeally interesting... :)
Lectorem chapter 24 . 7/3/2011
Wo. This story's been absolutely amazing so far. And also, YAY for Death Note Refrences! I swear, if you should some day write a Death Note Fanfiction, it'd be the greatest in all of DN fandom.
partner555 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
the chapter was short but sad
partner555 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
2nd chapter in and i love this story already.
Bryan Walls chapter 72 . 7/3/2011
This is the first story entry since I zoomed through the backlog, and then had to wait for a chapter. Such a relief to see they are still coming! But much less fun that being able to wallow in catching up. Sigh.

Great story, well written. Makes me wonder if there should be a whole genre of literature called "Rational Literature". With Rational Fiction, Rational non-Fiction, Rational Science Fiction, Rational Fantasy? You'd think Science Fiction would by definition have to be Rational Fiction, but it's obviously not.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
That was awesome.
Golgar chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
Voldemort really should have sent a horcrux into space...

Great story so far, one of the best I've encountered yet.

Now you forced me into excessive reading, what have you done...
are-you-not-entertained chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
13000! this story is fabulous. Well done!
are-you-not-entertained chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
NEARLY 130000 WOOT

THIS IS AWESOME
32,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,291 1,298 1,299 1,300 1301 1,302 1,303 1,304 1,311 .. Last Next »