Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality

THIS IS AWESOME
John Smith chapter 72 . 7/3/2011
Moar! please.
Lectorem chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
Were you speaking Cthulhu-ian?
Ryuken-Sogetsu chapter 65 . 7/3/2011
Tolkien review ZING!
Ryuken-Sogetsu chapter 66 . 7/3/2011
token-review
Ryuken-Sogetsu chapter 67 . 7/3/2011
token Review
Ryuken-Sogetsu chapter 72 . 7/3/2011
I read this whole monster of a story then looked at the review count. I will now proceed to go backward and review every single chapter with the phrase: "token review" to push the review count up past 13k.
Sammyawesomepants chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
I AM STILL LAUGHING! So FUNNY!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Love this. :)
Black chapter 72 . 7/2/2011
I don't know how I did not come across this earlier. This is the smartest thing I've read in a long time. I just spent the past week reading this on my Blackberry any chance I could get. It is so completely original. Truly deserving of being the #1 fanfic in the Harry Potter universe. Love the way that Harry is such a Muggle - and proud to be one - yet is also a powerful and special wizard, not by wizardry but by the strength of his intellect. Go Muggles! It's about the magical community recognize the superiority of Muggle science, philosophy and technology!

I have never read another fanfic that makes Prof Quirrel into a main character. In your hands he is fascinating. I fully support his idea of helping Harry rise to power; at the same time I do believe that he still houses a portion of Voldemort. He has taken a backseat to the subplot of the young heroines, but please do bring him back into focus. The dark professor has much insight and many secrets still to share.

To end this review, congratulations on your momentuous feat.
Qw chapter 72 . 7/2/2011
Intrigued and looking forwards to finding out what happens next. :)
Jack Dilindjer chapter 72 . 7/2/2011
Brilliance,

please run it to the end,

maybe at chapter 300 :)
Hiekomi chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
Instead of going nuts and reviewing 72 chapters of a wildly fluctuating roller coaster of hilarity and intense brilliance before I even get to chapter 20...

As for why Harry Potter was the most dangerous person in the room, I would say Quirrel was wrong. It was fear. He terrified the entire class, and now they believe him capable of anything. He did use fear tactics against Neville, though with the intent to help. This time it was successful, though unintentional. You've also emphasized Harry's tendency to envision the worse-case scenario, and this was a prime(though somewhat convoluted) example of that. HE can think of awful, terrifying scenarios. As you've already mentioned with the time turner, he fears ignorance and the unknowable. If he's already thought the enemy possible of it, then for him, it takes the sting out of anything they can throw at him, unless it's even worse.

Now I'm going to actually go read the next chapter! But whether I'm right or not, reading this is so, SO very satisfying. All hats off to you, intrepid writer.
Winni3 chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
Hmm wow Harry is very flawed and this is getting more serious than I expected (whereas at the beginning I didn't think it was serious enough for some reason) but I like it :)
Ariali chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Could someone PLEASE explain to me what just happened in that chapter? I can understand that Harry is OOC, but why does Draco want to be Gryffindoor all the sudden? Is it some sort of conspiracy between the two, or what? I am extremely confused.
32,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,292 1,299 1,300 1,301 1302 1,303 1,304 1,305 1,312 .. Last Next »