Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality

MMMMMMMd-...:-...-dMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMh-...-hMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMh-...:...-hMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMd:.../osyhhhhhhhhhhhhdNMN/...:dMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMm/.../mMMmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhys/:-...-:/syhhhhhhhdMMm/.../mMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMNs-...:hMMNdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy-...-yhhhdNMMd:...-sNMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMd/-...-mMMmdhhhhhhhhhhhho-...-odmMMmo-...-/dMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNh/-...:sNMMmdhhhhhhhhy/...-:smMMms:...-/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNy/-...:smMMNddhhhhh/...-:odNMNdo-...-/yNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNh-...:odNMNNmddo...-:ydNMNms/-...-hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMds/-...-/oydmNNNNNNNNNNNMMNNmdys:-...-/sdMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

/-...-/oooooo/:-...-/

/:-...-:/

I hope that worked. In case it didn't, allow me to paraphrase:

You, good sir, are awesome.
constant3 chapter 73 . 8/29/2011
Just some advice, your story is getting very, very confusing. It's really hard to follow along with what is actually happening. I understand that some confusion is what you are going for, but readers should still be able to read a chapter and actually know the gist of what is going on. Maybe talk to your editor and try and work on that? Especially in a story where we are getting one chapter at a time, each chapter should be able to stand on it's own as much as possible.
uo-chou chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
The ending was hilarious! Keep up the excellently rational work!
SlickRCBD chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Dumbledore's attitude is perfectly normal for a school administrator, and you had Harry pegging it on the head. It's better to have victims living in fear and suffering in silence than fighting back, since fighitng back does lead to escalation. Escalation makes it difficult to pretend there isn't a problem and makes the school look bad. So, rather than come down hard on the bullies who are unlikely to change, they come down hard on the victims who fight back and tell them bullshit like "you need to pick your battles, and just let them win" or "find a way to avoid conflict", and my personal favorite "just ignore the bullies".

It really angers me as I was on the receiving end of both bullies and Dumbledore's attitude. Why they only concentrate on trying to change the victim's behavior and make them accept the bullying rather than coming down on the bullies for harassing others I don't understand.
Vaidile chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Oh my. The ending of this chapter was priceless.

I've actually been eager for Self Actualization to end, but the last chapter sort of made it up for the previous ones.

It's the first time I'm commenting on this story, so I'd like to say that the only other works on Harry Potter I've enjoyed this much are the books of Rowling herself. This is such an amazing story: hilarious at times, powerful and moving at others, and well-considered and unpredictable throughout all of it. Of course, it has its ups and downs; I almost quit reading after Locating the Hypothesis- it was just too weird even for me. And if this cycle you're doing now was located somewhere in the beginning of the story, I'd probably have quit as well. But I know you can do so much better, so... Waiting for more good stuff to come.

Anyway, keep it up! This is certainly the best HP fanfic there is!
AngelForm chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Using the essence of an Outer God to summon, no bind, not command but simply summon, one person.

Not a bad reputation to have.
Remoara chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Ah, so much awesome. Still can't wait to buy Eliezer's upcoming the non-fiction book(s) on human rationality! And copies for friends and family!
chronodekar chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Oh GOD,

I'm laughing in my chair now! "she ate my soul!"

Too good mate ! Too good !

-chronodekar
jdboss1 chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
you are a god of fanfiction

Professor Quirrel lol

the spell lol

think it might be best to just remove the add 4 money

i will you shood get money for your hard work but i can see it piss pelpe off on there to see you asking

best fic ever
harrypotterspirit chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Excellent and humorous chapter.
Madmax1960 chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.

Thanks
Giveres chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Omg, dying of laughter! Keep it up!
Larry Huss chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
OMG! Tracey is now a soul-eater! Considering what Pansy had to offer, won't poor Tracey starve? Loved the chapter, most especially (as you can tell) at the end.

yrs Larry Huss
Beth anon chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
"Tracy ate my sooooouuuuuuuullll!"

Priceless.

I and my kid are delighted to see new chapters!
33,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,292 1,299 1,300 1,301 1302 1,303 1,304 1,305 1,312 .. Last Next »