Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Draic chapter 64 . 1/20/2011
Twilight. Awesome.
Re'Lar chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
I loved the song D

This story is great! Well done. No Really, Well. Done.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 65 . 1/19/2011
chocolate-flavored scone with some scone-flavored frosting.?

What sssacrilege.
ironsodmongoose chapter 42 . 1/19/2011
why do you feel the incesesnt need to take our (my) picture of your logic and have a new logic kick it in the face and take its place every other chapter?
Qwertiest chapter 33 . 1/19/2011
I absolutely love the Orson Scott Card allusions as I love the book, especially the one that Neville said in his battlecry (Unfortunately I haven't read the other books you alluded to in there), but I laughed hysterically nevertheless. Just so you know, I mouthed them out every single time then rolled around on my bed laughing.
melric chapter 27 . 1/19/2011
i started reading this yesterday; im a person who has to read stories all through - i simply can't stop.

but this chapter demanded me to leave a review.

im a snape fan (yes, yes - one of them) and i have been like begging you (telephatically) to bring him in, and to pleeease do him well - (not a simple petty persona, not simply evil, not a flat character, not simple, period)

you outstandingly surpassed my expectations.

bravo.

these scenes will be a constant replay on my mind, labeled as superb fanfiction - you know... that ONE line in a book that made it worthwhile, that spark of genius, That - was this chapter to me.

do i actually need to say that you have had me laughing at a computer monitor through most chapters, or wishing a day had more hours to continue reading?

well just in case...

now, if you excuse me, ill continue (now on writing) begging you to bring snape in again - and continue reading.
MadScribbler chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
I almost fell out of my chair laughing at Harry Potter's trip to the sorting hat. And I love the hat's song, which was somewhat familiar. What a unique and wonderful story! I've never read anything like this in fanfiction.
Azremodehar chapter 33 . 1/19/2011
Just found this fic thanks to TV Tropes, haha. Been enjoying, and just wanted to say that the shades of Ender's Game made me giggle.
Summer Leah chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
That made me laugh hysterically! LOVED the self-aware sorting hat!
TJeanetteT chapter 67 . 1/18/2011
So metal diffuses magic? I can't remember, is iron less affected by magic in this story? Great chapter by the way! Loved it!
Rags chapter 62 . 1/18/2011
I don't think Harry would have used a Caesar cipher XD

I think he would think the vigenere was something your little brother would use... XD
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 67 . 1/18/2011
Ha ha! Chaos strikes again!
name chapter 60 . 1/18/2011
Amoz: - s/6510225/1/Harry_Potter_y_los_Metodos_de_la_Racionalidad

:D
Dweqve chapter 66 . 1/18/2011
Re: Reader

The Super Hufflepuff is a general of an army? What army?

Quirrell has three armies for each year. Diggory is the general of an army in his year (fourth year I guess).

5. Harry doesn't forget that he promised to Draco to find and kill the person responsible for his mother's death (burned alive...);

I dont think he promised to kill them. He promised to take them as his "enemy". I get the impression that Harry would be quite reluctant to become a killer.

And Harry's parents are coming to Hogwarts for Easter. Hogwarts will confuse them a lot, especially Harry's father!

I am very much looking forward to a chapter on that visit!
provorse chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
you know in most ffics i dont like quirrel. hes usually killed off quickly, or has any other kind of importance (besides being possesed by voldemort...but... i love this guy! you've made him too cool not to. this story is really really good and the way you write blows me away. consider doing this for a living.
30,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,294 1,301 1,302 1,303 1304 1,305 1,306 1,307 1,314 .. Last Next »