Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Tangshou chapter 22 . 1/4/2011
The experiments with Hermoine were great, and so was her conclusion.
Kutta chapter 65 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter
Kutta chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
Fun omake.

Typo: tengen TOPPA instead of TOPPEN.
Rohan Bernett chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
I definitely liked these ideas for alternate stories which could have been tackled. Personally, I'm most interested in the takes on The Lord Of The Rings and The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe. If you don't take them up, I really hope someone else does. While I don't think I could pull it off myself, I would love to read them.

By the way, nice Shout Out to Fermat's Last Theorem.
Raineh Daze chapter 65 . 1/4/2011
Huge, unwieldy webs of deceit are still hilarious to watch unravel.
Raineh Daze chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
Wonder what Frodo said they have to do?

... Gurren Lagann/Warhammer 40K? God-emperor Simon? XD
Tangshou chapter 21 . 1/4/2011
Nice. Nothing much to say but here's your review.
Tangshou chapter 20 . 1/4/2011
This is at least the 3rd or 4th time reading this chapter. A lot of content here. From reading your story I am re-realizing that a story's interestingness is highly correlated with the narration and dialog, which in turn is highly correlated with the number of great quotable lines. Fight Club is another example of this that comes to mind.

Here is one line I love, but I'm not sure if it's intentional:

You will find nothing in the newspapers about QUIRINUS QUIRRELL until I decided it was time for ME to teach Defense at Hogwarts."

There's nothing unusual about this sentence to draw attention, but it could mean: "Quirinus Quirrell did nothing newsworthy until I, Voldemort, decided it was time for me to teach at Hogwarts."

Did Quirrellmort intentionally cast the space spell knowing that Dumbledore would interrupt? If teaching Harry is Quirrell's #1 goal, his #2 goal seems to be turning Harry against Dumbledore.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
I apologize for not reviewing sooner.

The first few chapters were a hook that drove me to follow this fic (been a reader since chapter 50 or so, got caught up quickly.) It's been hilarious and intriguing, but sadly I felt unworthy to leave a review.

But your Fate Sane Night forced me to react...

This chapter... Should be illegal. I'm sure at least hundreds of people have died from laughter. How could you?...
Alias the Jester chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
I'd love to read "The Witch and the Wardrobe", wherein the Pevensie children must somehow rise to become true leaders and unite the land of Narnia. Rather than just be handed everything on a platter by a magic lion who could win the battle himself at any moment he pleased.
Dain chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
That...was awesome. If it wouldn't mean losing a perfectly good source of HP fanfiction, I'd beg you to start writing your own original fantasy epos right now. :)
Ivar Hugo chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
I must say, I would find it very fascinating to see what you would make of Iain M Banks's Cultureverse. It would be quite amusing to see if a human could school a Mind in rationality and science...

Your treatment of LotR was very well done. Thank you.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 65 . 1/4/2011
Neat.

Not much more tos ay.
KGB chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
ERDŐS IN CHAINS is the most disturbing, I wonder how Anita's ardeur works now. It'll creates passion for science in all it touches. :p

THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE has the best morality, if the lion would always safe everyone, there'd be no use for us.

Great omake chapter.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 65 . 1/4/2011
Entertaining chapter; thanks for the update.
29,825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,296 1,303 1,304 1,305 1306 1,307 1,308 1,309 1,316 .. Last Next »