Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
bakapervert chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
Man, this story really make me understanding the phrase "Hindsight is 20/20".
bethy2-2 chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
Ha, I love S.P.H.E.W trust Hermione to make another protesting group.

It'll be interesting to see how far Hermione goes with the whole hero thing, looking forward to it.
Vlad chapter 64 . 2/23/2011
Ohcthulhuohrobotohponies that last one. The Matrix one. That is quite possibly the most amazing and terrifying thing I've read.
meow114 chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
nice chapter i hope that in the future this becomes a warhammer 40k crossover with harry being an chaos god or the emperor, the way you have writen this story so far i get the idea of him being one of these two options plz update asap.
NothingPretentious chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
Intriguing chapter as usual. I'll be interested to see where the heroism stuff goes.

If, as you say, the bridging chapters are falling a little flat, that simply puts them at 'excellent' instead of the usual 'unintelligbly good'.
Guest chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
Quirrelmort is really quite a disturbing character to read. SPHEW is great though, and I hope the next chapter has more of their adventuring.
Zealot chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
Well, that was so CUTE!
anonymous chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
Fairly weak chapter but bridging is important.
cseeker chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
After reading this chapter, all I have to say is good thing this is a story, cause I'm getting flashes of the Children's Crusade and the young volunteers who joined up in WWI. Real life heroism kills the vast majority of people before they get past trying it out the first time. But then, Hermione is only 12, so she probably wouldn't know that, and more importantly, have experience with it. That, and this is a story.
Gogolu chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
DonLyn chapter 64 . 2/23/2011
My favorite is Moby Dick and the Methods of Rationality
A Bibliophile chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
Please accept this review as a gift for your amazing writing. May it help you achieve your goal of #1 most reviewed HP fanfiction.
loserthree chapter 64 . 2/23/2011
I just happened to wake up and figured I'd check my e-mail before going back to sleep. I saw an update and figured I'd read it before going back to sleep.

Now that I've read that last little orphan of a greater but never-to-be-written fiction, I will not be sleeping again until I am more exhausted than terrified.

It's gonna be a long day.

You're awesome. You're terrible. I underestimated you and I've got no good excuse for having done so.
Froggie chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
ahaHAHAHAahahaHA! So looking forward to discovering how darkness was taught to be afraid :)
Clem Stanyon chapter 70 . 2/23/2011
Just fantastic. Read it. If it doesn't bring a smile to your face and a tear to your eye, your heart has turned to stone already...
31,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,302 1,309 1,310 1,311 1312 1,313 1,314 1,315 1,322 .. Last Next »