Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
OwlofNight chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. DOFBGHGJHIFJEFIGGJIG

Thank you for writing this story, i hope it doesn't get canceled and i totally love LW and the whole rationalist community that was revealed to me because of this story.

Epic Chapter indeed my dear Eliezer.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
!muffins!
Loonynamelass chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
There are many things about this chapter that please me more than this arc has been pleasing me lately.

I'm so happy to know I can expect regular-ish updates from this story for a while. I suppose my next review will be in the weekend... :)
AlwaysInADream chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Permanently sacrifice Yog-Sothoth... to briefly summon Harry Potter.

... Now I've gotten this wild idea in my head that the ritual completely did work that way and somehow retroactively caused the entire fic.
linkhyrule5 chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Snerk.

Snerk.

pffffffhahahahahahaha...

Good to see the funny's come back! I imagine Yog-Sothoth will be slightly annoyed...

And loved the Potions classroom, certainly.
Eli Courtwright chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Wow. I mean, just... wow.

One of my favorite things about MoR is how the children in it are super-smart and competent and whatnot, but they're still children. And their childishness still comes out in subtle and amusing ways.

I absolutely LOVE this storyline because it emphasizes that more than anything else in MoR to date. I also think that it's a great followup to the Azkaban story arc, since it's a different type of conflict and you're not just trying to make every arc more intense and extreme than the last.

Wow.
ironhair chapter 27 . 8/28/2011
I had a tough time with Kevin Entwhistle's cat.. till I realised it was a noodle incident..

thanks to /FanFic/

I hate you for making me search around for it for more than 5 mins !

I could have read more of the story till then... :(

Hmmm.. so u mean to say that the weasley twins bypassed all the traps to get to the mirror already?

I wonder how they had enough potion to get through the fire though, seeing that it had only enough for 1 person.

I didn't quite get snape though... AND ... what did he finally figure out as the reason for Lily to go over to James?

Coby chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
There's no other word for it; Legendary!
ironhair chapter 26 . 8/28/2011
so Q let Rita listen to the entire conversation before deciding to kill her?
Trun chapter 73 . 8/28/2011
I like this chapter. I think the "Am I here, really?" phrase gave just enough clue as to what was going on with Susan. This was the first fanfic I ever read and I am afraid that it has rather spoiled me for most of the others I have or will encounter. Very few of them measure up to this standard.
narutonejii chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
What the fuck. How did you come up with this chapter?

Fucking brilliance. Kudos. So many fucking fruit-flavored pies and kudos!
iowa-tarheel chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
In the name of all that is holy! I haven't stopped laughing for 30 minutes. Great god! What a hoot! Wonderful chapter and the story is really something else! If you read this chapter, perhaps playing a funeral dirge...nah just make you laugh harder! Looking forward to more.
Reader123456789 chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
So I'm trying to figure out the the batting lashes thing as she was also pointing out that she would soon beat him. Whats up with that?
narutonejii chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
What the fuckkk Hehahhahahahhehahhaha
ironhair chapter 24 . 8/28/2011
This was a bit confusing to me about what draco actually wants and is planning to do.. I mean I get what he's planning to do, but I'm not clear what he wanted to do earlier..

I'm just confused about what's going on with draco.. and if harry knows or is oblivious.
33,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,302 1,309 1,310 1,311 1312 1,313 1,314 1,315 1,322 .. Last Next »