Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
CynthionaX chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
omg! this is my first herXhar fic ever and i love it! flatter yourself cause ive never NEVER rr in chap 5. its a miracle, a summer miracle!

keep doing this and ull have ANOTHER big hit in the HP fanfic world!

i freaking loved it! and right now im gonna click on all the options bellow
bub23453 chapter 72 . 7/21/2011
fantastic story which really does deserve to get that many reviews (though makes me wonder what the second most reviewed story was).

I know how Draco's feeling (waiting for something and it not coming (HINT HINT)).

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
I love this! His childishness (at times) coupled with the use of 'big words' is just two funny. plus he's a smart-a**! Sarcastic little bugger...
OldUserAccount333 chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
oh god, the end of this chapter was absolutely hilarious.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 53 . 7/20/2011
Well I didn't really like this chapter very much, especially compared to some of your others (although I mostly don't like this plotline since it is weird and kind of boring to me compared to things like the army battles, etc, so that is probably why I'm not enjoying these chapters as much as some of your others). Last line made me curious though!
Dimac99 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
I absolutely adore this chapter, which is saying something, because I completely disagree with you about the permanency of transfiguration. I distinctly recall someone's dead body being transfigured into a single bone and buried (Barty Crouch Sr if memory serves?).
Dimac99 chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
"KHAAANNNN!"

ROFLMAO!
Dimac99 chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
I thought you couldn't top the Evanescence joke, which wasn't even in the story but the author's notes, then you gave the Sorting Hat the BEST LINE EVAR at the end.

Dear Author, will you marry me? :-D
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
I have to tell you, that robe-fitting scene with Harry and Draco might be the funniest thing I've ever read - I actually hope in your universe they go on to become friends because that was just marvellous!
RedHawk364 chapter 72 . 7/20/2011
I read all 72 chapters in the span of two weeks, completely on accident. It takes an extremely skillful writer to make clicking on to the next chapter again and again an unnoticeable process - it's just impossible to stop reading! Thank you for a thoroughly entertaining story; this merits a place among my list-of-favorites as a book on its own, far more than a mere fanfiction.

...Will probably reread.
Jessica Ailes chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Very interesting start. I like that even though he knows the scientific method and feels he should test this theory of magic, he instinctively believes it, anyway. "Magic is just science we don't understand yet."
arrowthroughmyheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I would prefer it if Harry still called them Aunt and Uncle instead of Mum and Dad or Mother and Father.
yea chapter 72 . 7/20/2011
This was a good read, I wish the story will be resurrected and picked up where it stopped someday.
Tim chapter 72 . 7/20/2011
I was waiting with baited breath a month ago, when I finished this chapter. Now I realize that "He waited, but no reply came." was the last line in the book. I readily await your next book sir! May it be as good as your first!
Nitpicker chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Like the fic, of course, but ...

"Then the witch turned and sent Harry with a full-powered, icy glare"

?

"sent" needs two objects to complete it. Err - that isn't phrased right either. Consider:

I sent a letter to Edward.

I sent Edward to Miami.

I sent Edward with a letter. (to where?)

Perhaps "Then the witch turned and sent Harry a full-powered, icy glare?"

Or "Then McGonagall turned and withered Harry with a full-powered, icy glare."

"turned and favored ..."

Hmm. Okay, I'm not much of an author, but that sentence should not stand.
32,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,305 1,312 1,313 1,314 1315 1,316 1,317 1,318 1,325 .. Last Next »