Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
ShineX chapter 47 . 3/26/2011
lol :)
Akatsuki210 chapter 19 . 3/26/2011
That was an *amazing* chapter! I really like your version of Professor Quirrell. The scene at the end where everyone's cheering for Harry and Quirrell gives back all the House Points that Snape took away was really heartwarming. I felt so bad for Quirrell when he was telling that story about his old dojo...
ShineX chapter 45 . 3/26/2011
awesome :)
ShineX chapter 44 . 3/26/2011
well, that's interesting lol :)
MountainRose chapter 70 . 3/26/2011
Wow. simply amazing. Blisteringly inteligent, coherent and utterly insane. Schitzophrenic, almost.

truly a brilliant bit of sriting. cant wait for the next bit!
Steph chapter 47 . 3/26/2011
I'm absolutely loving this story, and I'll be leaving a more detailed review on the final chapter when I get there. But at this point I just have to say that "SNAKES ARE SENTIENT?" was the absolute perfect reaction.
Akatsuki210 chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
Good chapter! I liked McGonagall's explanation of how the impermanency of Transfiguration actually makes it *more* dangerous. One thing, though: McGonagall impresses on the students that Transfiguring a person is really, really, dangerous and Harry even thinks that this must be why everyone in the wizarding world isn't perfectly pretty...but didn't Petunia say at the beginning of the story that Lily had made her pretty? If Petunia's been Transfigured and Transfiguration isn't permenaent, how is she 1) still pretty and 2) not dead?
Akatsuki210 chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
This chapter was absolutely hilarious! Especially the fourth one ("Then who will be head of Slytherin?" "Hagrid.") and the last one.
ShineX chapter 38 . 3/26/2011
Awesome, lol :)
ShineX chapter 36 . 3/26/2011
hilarious lol :)
Too lazy to login chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
I read this chapter at least 10 times, and each time, I laugh harder than before.

Thank you for making me spit my tea onto the computer screen.
2NE1forever chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
this is such a GREAT story!
A.N chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awesome fic! Is there any way you could uplod it to Archive of our Own? It has a nifty fic importer, and it's more usable for people with difficulties with FF.N's interface. It also has automatic fic-downloading options for people who want to download the fic, so you wouldn't have to maintain epub and mobi and pdf alternatives unless you wanted, because AO3 does it automatically. It lets you have more freedom with characters and relationship categorization and other tags, which helps people find the fic and also other fic with similar themes. It also allows automatic linking to fics inspired by this fic, which you also have. :) And if maintaining two fics in progress isn't something you're interested in doing, could you upload it to AO3 when it's finished? :)

Archive of Our Own: /

You have to put in your e-mail address to get sent an invite link, but there are a lot of them floating around, and I'll bet a lot of your regular readers could give you an invite link if you wanted. :)
scarhead8 chapter 33 . 3/25/2011
I wasn't going to review because you probably get a lot of reviews, but I had to because of the references.

"My hovercraft is full of eels," said Harry.

"I will not buy this record, it is scratched," chorused his four Lieutenants.

"All mimsy were the borogroves."

"And the mome raths outgrabe!"

"Why are you upside down?" the young commander shouted at his army, and began to explain how to fight after you abandoned the privileged orientation of gravity.

This is the best Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read. Nicely done.
TC chapter 49 . 3/25/2011
Damn, I hate myself for not getting immediate reference to Scott Tenorman Must Die. This is brilliant.
31,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,308 1,315 1,316 1,317 1318 1,319 1,320 1,321 1,328 .. Last Next »