Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
irdgad chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
This chapter is much better than the previous ones. Its great to see Quirrell and Harry back in action. I got bored reading the last few chapters. Keep updating soon.
BobH-199 chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Okay...he's back.

After a (very) long dry spell it's worth it again. Both the interaction with Professor Quirrell, which was excellent, and laughing to pee myself, "Tracey ate my sooouuul!", it's nice to see this again.

Welcome back!

Thanks!
liobi chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Oh gosh.

"Professor Snaaaaaape! Tracey ate my sooouuul!"

Oh gosh ahahahahaha. Never stop writing. Please xD
Srangled Steps chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
was that just an elaborate way to make me lose the game? if so, it worked.
Siathryn chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I don't think I've ever laughed as much reading a story as I did just now. Harry and Draco's interaction was golden and the reactions of Lucius and McGonagall to them was hillarious. Each chapter has been getting better from the last and I really hope that trend continues.

Thank you for giving me a very entertaining way to end my evening.

~Siathryn
ironhair chapter 35 . 8/28/2011
harry's alleged 1st wish reminded me of Q's final purpose as per canon (Your engaging story just made me plain forget certain basic things)...

If the weasley twins could get to the mirror that easily, why can't Q who's an experienced battle wizard AND an accomplished Occlumency expert who can easily fool the mirror?

I mean even if he can't fool the mirror, what's he waiting for? An opportunity to learn all he can about potter?
Solstice of Life chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
I love you. That is all I can say about the sheer awesomeness of this story.
Ephemeral-Nightboy chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
I love the irony here.

["He wants a girl willing to channel his dread powers, that's what he wants."]

Tracy may be more correct here than she realizes, since Harry's "dread power" is actually Rational Thought, which Hermione does indeed "channel" better and more willingly than any other girl he knows. And that would obviously be something that Harry looks for in a partner.

Funny. Was that intentional?
sizuka2 chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Dumbledore thinks Daphne needed hidden help to pull off her comeback against Jaime. Theory: Snape has always been there,helping out deniably (but not mentioning it to Dumbledore - he only denied helping in the HP summons)... probably legilimizing and using that memory-charmed Slytherin Prefect to tap the message system to know when to intervene. Tonks was there after, and now finally Quirrell. Sphew has BACKUP.
narutonejii chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
Delayed gratification indeed...

for that chapter. I think you taught me a lesson as well. About losing and not always having to win. I appreciate that.
Alex Mennen chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
I'd been wondering for a while why you always had SPHEW win every time, and in the fight in this chapter, I was thinking, "Okay, now this is just getting stupid." I should have realized that you would be going somewhere with that. :)
madeyemarauder chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Sounds as if H and H are going to get on like a house on fire; or maybe just cause one.
s-david-m chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Excellent chapter, and quite a chilling ending to Harry and Quirrell's conversation.
Graham Percival chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
That chapter was absolutely incredible. I know that some people aren't fond of the Self Actualization arc, and it was hard for you to write, but that was one of the best chapters ever. Incredibly funny, combined with dark hints of Quirrell's goals, vague excuses for Dumbledor's inactions, etc.
Elz Durden chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
This is all that is right and good in fiction. I admire you.
33,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,308 1,315 1,316 1,317 1318 1,319 1,320 1,321 1,328 .. Last Next »