Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Death by manga chapter 42 . 6/7/2011
OK, now you have officially insulted J. K. Rowling. Black x Peter? All wrong on all accounts.

You never bring Yaoi about two straight guys into a fanfic unless the story is VERY different from the original, and all you did was make Quirrel and Harry into phylosophying scientists.

Does Death by Manga half to choke a B*tch? (Never found out the reference to that quote. Tell me if you ever do.)
Death by manga chapter 41 . 6/7/2011
OK. I take it this is going to end up in a Love triangle with Harry, Hermione, and Draco. Now THAT would be a little cool to watch.

But something tells me that snape's gonna have to talk to Draco about being racist towards the girl you love, coming from his own personal experience.
Death by manga chapter 39 . 6/7/2011
You have awed me again.

Your argument towards death and the fear of death is wonderful. Personally, I fear pain and Alzheimer's disease. I fear loosing my ability to think. I don't care if I live or die, so long as I don't forget the things I have learned over the many years I have lived.

I have just one argument. If you make yourself Immortal, you are relinquishing both your life and you ability to make life. Because only a thing that is alive can die, and if you cannot die, you might as well be a rock. Also, you should understand that if everyone is immortal, and we have kids, our race would over populate the earth in five generations and consume every natural resource available.

I prefer to lean towards the idea of Eternal Life, rather than Immortaliy also, because something that never ends, appeals to me more than something that never dies.
Mezzavia chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
Those omakes were so funny and random! x) The best ones were probably the one with the headmaster and the one with Fred shouting Gryffondor. Loving the idea anyways- mangas x).
Mezzavia chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
This chapter was amazingly awesome. Harry was beaten to a pulp. He deserved it. *nods*.

“I give up. You’re too slow on the uptake for this to be funny. So blinded by your own assumptions that you might as well be a rock. I guess I’ll just have to say it outright.”

Truer words have never been spoken! I might just become a fan of a hat C:.

And when it actually shouted "Slytherin!" it was like a 1 hit k.o. AoE. Lol. Should it even be allowed?

MacGonagall is too funny. House of Doom indeed 8D. The Weasley twins would fit nicely in it. Luna would as well.

Anyways, this should be interesting! I've always been curious about Ravenclaw x). Noone ever pays attention to the people in that house, and the house itself. Going to keep reading x).
Thann chapter 72 . 6/7/2011
So what's the new #2 Harry Potter fanfiction?
SaintNicholas119 chapter 72 . 6/7/2011
NOOOOO! I've reached the end of this fic at the moment! This is truly an amazing fanfiction, I can't wait to read more!
LyssaOneiroi chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
I love you.

When people said that your story gets good around chapter five, they actually meant it would get hysterical! I thought the first five chapters were good, this is just... Indescribable. Thank you oh wonderful one!
Alexis chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
ok, chapter 10, I shall review...

I know, you asked for a review each chapters, but ...

you're at chapter number 72! I am not so reviewing 72 times ! So, I'll do every 10 chapters : 7 is already a lot for me. Consider that I'm reading all this strait, so I cannot think of too much review.

That, and the fact that you completely shocked me when the hat said "SLYTHERIN". The page stopped at that page because of the cursor, but I stayed in front of it during a long minute. Until I decided to continue and see the joke of the hat...

Well, I really love your story! It's really fun, more because it's done so natural and against Harry's will (and all others serious persons).

The idea of Harry entering in the magic world, but with a scientific critic eye is appealing (I, myself, have a scientific culture, so it remembered me some of my questions when I read HP).

And now, I'm very curious to know the next and the answers I had questioned myself (if you have planned to resolve them).
Tatsuhei chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
This chapter was very funny.

Just kidding.
shine lots chapter 27 . 6/7/2011
Are you ever going to tell us how Fred and George pulled off that prank, on a 40 galleon budget no less? It's 45 chapters later, and we STILL don't know.
Cryptotec88 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
I realize this isn't an actual review, but I just had to say that I have NEVER laughed so much at a story in my 40 years! Congratulations on a great story.
Tatsuhei chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Good morning !

I heard about your fic and I would like to read it in order to improve my poor English. Some sentences about rationality are not very clear to me but I'll try to translate what I don't understand in French - my mother language.

It could be argued that Harry has a very "unusual" behaviour for a ten-year-old boy. I also think this is very "bizarre" (it's always very funny for we Frenchmen to find that sort of words in English) that Petunia (who seemed very limited and narrow-minded to me) married an eminent professor.

Anyway, I'm curious about the methods of rationality and I will read the next chapter as soon as I have a bit of time.
Accidental Child chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
story. is. auesome. nuff said
PrincessVamp chapter 72 . 6/6/2011
Whoa this is getting complicated! And I love it! :)
32,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,309 1,316 1,317 1,318 1319 1,320 1,321 1,322 1,329 .. Last Next »