Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
ARMH chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Another great chapter; it was fun to watch the game unfold. Neville was unbearably ungrateful in my opinion.
ARMH chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
What do you mean Harry only clapped for Zabini?

"Harry joined in the applause that greeted the young girl who was walking shyly toward the Ravenclaw table, her robes' trim now changed to dark blue."

"Ron Weasley got a lot of applause, and not just from the Gryffindors. Apparently the Weasley family was widely liked around here. Harry, after a moment, smiled and started applauding along with the others."

"No other name was called out after that, and Harry realized that "Zabini, Blaise" did sound close to the end of the alphabet. Great, so now he'd only applauded Zabini... Oh well."
ARMH chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Hahahah, these are amazing. I especially loved the Achoo house and the Harry is Headmaster scenarios.
ARMH chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Oh my god. That chapter was amazing. I know later that someone alleges that it only "made that joke" because Dumbledore magic'd it to but it really seems to me like it was trying to teach Harry a lesson about not making choices that would lead him to the darkness.
ARMH chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
Looking at the author's note for this chapter, I have to wonder how far ahead you were looking. It's come pretty far since the 9th chapter.
joannemerriam chapter 69 . 2/20/2011
I've just finished reading through the existing chapters and tremendously enjoyed all of them - especially the testing of how magic actually works. Thanks so much. I hope the next chapter comes soon.
ARMH chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
"(It said almost everything you needed to know about Hermione Granger that she had never let that stop her, or even let it interfere with her love of being tested.)"

After reading that, I'm a little disappointed with how obnoxious Hermione gets about losing to Harry in the army battles.
otakurose16 chapter 63 . 2/20/2011
Pff. Choosing the Suicide King as Harry's portkey to escape Hogwarts just really amuses me, for whatever reason. Was that intentional?
ARMH chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Woah, Harry's speech about science was actually really inspiring.
Fait Fugit chapter 69 . 2/20/2011
Man, 3 weeks have passed and nary a new chapter delivered! The fans are restless!
ARMH chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
So we see some of Harry's first signs of amazing in this chapter. It's hard to remember how sloppy and inelegant he was in this chapter and when he first faces off with Snape.
Tashie AKA TheAwesomeOne chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
How I love this story. You humour is so well balanced with the strangeness of Harry. Your writing style is flawless and veery chapter is unique but leads to a higher purpose. Like the fact that before Harry got the time turner, he noticed wrapping paper in the bin. But it's the first day and no even christmas yet, so why would wrapping paper be in the bin? And then, without even conciously realizing it, he puts the wrapping paper in the bin.

I love it when writers write hints in, that only when you go back and read it again can you see what it was. It happens in the Vampire Diaries series all the time, partially why I love it so much.

Well, it's late now in Australia and I have Math first up in the morning, so I shall continue reading this tomorrow.

Tashie chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
I have never laughed so hard in my LIFE! ... no wait, I think there is a chapter coming up that is pretty funny...

It was this story that made me realize that the killing curse sounds exactly like abracadabra, and I lieterally had tears coming out of my eyes.

It has come to my attention that in a weeks time it will be a year since you started this story, maybe you should update then with a very awesome chapter. I hope I'll have caught up by then...

Tashie chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
"Oh, dear. This has never happened before..."

"I've never Sorted someone who was a reincarnation of Godric Gryffindor AND Salazar Slytherin AND Naruto."

Okay, I'm sure I am not the only one who would KILL (not really) to read a story, based off this, about a reincarnation of Naruto, Godric and Salazar. How COOL would that be?

Love the last one. Harry as headmaster, what would the world come too.

Tashie chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
That has to be one of the most unique sortings in the ENTIRE nearly half a million Harry Potter FanFiction Fandom.

Tashie xo
31,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,309 1,316 1,317 1,318 1319 1,320 1,321 1,322 1,329 .. Last Next »