Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
tenchifew chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Awesome, awesome chapter. Each time I hear the incantation for the Giga Slave I feel that certain tingling inside. And here we have the Warhammer Chaos Gods evoked too. And Eldritch Evil. Must not forget Eldritch Evil. It is probably very, very good the ritual only asked for Harry's presence. Otherwise it just might have worked. Kidding. Or not.

This chapter so very, very good.

Dunmbledore's philosophy is... understandable... and one of the reasons last war was effectively lost. It is the let them hit the other cheek policy that frankly infuriates me. The escalation could get bad if the bullies are not yet scared shitless, but if headmaster prefers to punish people who are defending themselves and others and not 44 bullies who were attacking 8 first year girls then all the potential blood, and it could come to that if I am reading signs clearly, is on his hands.

Brilliant story! Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Pure gold. I laughed until I cried.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
I would have come up with something insightful to say if I wasn't snerkling too hard to think.
UncleTravellingZek chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
First mention of Ron Weasley in... How many chapters? All is right in the world.
ev11 chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
i totally understand dumbledore i cannot think of a way to describe that chapter it was horrifying in its content and delivery. i have re-read half a dozen times and still I'm affected by it. The initial intrigue of the ritual the comedy when i realised it was referencing eldritch gods a sure sign of harry but then the visible effects i assumed it must be quirrel but the specific mention of the charms i fell flat realising it might be serious. Then when harry said maybe they didn't need to die... the following moment of comedy hit like a freight train. I think ill stop here or ill break the character limit but if the rest of the chapters are even half this good id happily give the entirety of the remaining money myself.
Raeigh chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
I guess that Dumbledore's conversation with Harry offers an explanation as to why Snape was working with the bullies. He could have been thinking along the same lines as Dumbledore and was trying to restore the "natural order". Of course there are other explanations too but I have to go to class now. Loved this chapter!
MegaF0nz chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Brilliant story. I cant stop reading. Looking forward to catching up and seeing where this story leads!
Zicou chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Awesome chapter, I loved it, and its endig.. even more :)

Continuuuuuuuuuuuuuue,

Z.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Ohmy. I can't stop laughing. Must.. BREATH. In, out. Haaa. xD This was great.
constant3 chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
I'm glad to say that this chapter made a lot more sense, so I guess only some chapters are utterly confusing. I think focusing on plot instead of random thought helps with that. Thanks.
shhIwasn'there chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
LMAO! what IS Snape doing?
potterinu chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Very nice. :) love the last bit.
Normal Anomaly chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
This made me very happy. The part about the Order not owling all the Death Eaters hand grenades was important and thought provoking, but mostly I'm just happy from all the awesome.
iphis17 chapter 74 . 8/29/2011

MMMMMMMd-...:-...-dMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMh-...-hMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMh-...:...-hMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMd:.../osyhhhhhhhhhhhhdNMN/...:dMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMm/.../mMMmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhys/:-...-:/syhhhhhhhdMMm/.../mMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMNs-...:hMMNdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy-...-yhhhdNMMd:...-sNMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMd/-...-mMMmdhhhhhhhhhhhho-...-odmMMmo-...-/dMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNh/-...:sNMMmdhhhhhhhhy/...-:smMMms:...-/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNy/-...:smMMNddhhhhh/...-:odNMNdo-...-/yNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNh-...:odNMNNmddo...-:ydNMNms/-...-hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMds/-...-/oydmNNNNNNNNNNNMMNNmdys:-...-/sdMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

/-...-/oooooo/:-...-/

/:-...-:/

I hope that worked. In case it didn't, allow me to paraphrase:

You, good sir, are awesome.
33,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,310 1,317 1,318 1,319 1320 1,321 1,322 1,323 1,330 .. Last Next »